Second Night of Events

I go home and pack my things.

My mum enters the room and leans against the door frame.

"So how'd it go?" She asked

"I'm moving in with Mike" I said excitedly

"That's good does he live in a house or apartment?"

"Umm I don't know I didn't ask" I say

"Well wherever it is I bet it's lovely" she said with a smile

I finally have all your things in a suitcase and just in time too, the time was 11:40 so you had to hurry if you wanted to make it to work on time. I said goodbye to your mum as she drove off to the airport to go to London.

(I know you need more time to plan trips and sell houses and stuff but that doesn't make for a good story, ok)

I was nearly there when I realised I didn't even know if Mike was on the night shift tonight.

I check your phone for the roster and find out that today your working with Mike and Jeremy thankfully. I arrive at work with only 2 minuets to spare. I race inside with my suitcase and messily tie up my hair (if you have short hair then ignore this)

You were out of breath.

"Sup Y/N" said Mike

"H-hi *pant* *pant*" you say "where's Jeremy?"

"I don't know" he was meant to be here before 12:00 or else-

The 12 bell chimed and my heart sank. Jeremy wasn't here what if he comes in late and gets caught by one of the animatronics. I look through the cameras to see if Jeremy was here. Nothing.

There was a good 10 minutes before we hear something.

"NO PLEASE STOP!!" Screamed someone in the hallway

You immediately knew that voice.

"Jeremy" said Mike

Mike sped down the hallway and I follow.

Jeremy please be ok. Please don't be hurt. You couldn't think about anything else other than Jeremy. I ran round a corner to see Jeremy being dragged by withered Freddy into the parts and service room.

"Jeremy!!" Shouted Mike

"MIKE!!" Screamed Jeremy

Tears were flooding down Jeremy's face and blood was dripping down the leg that Freddy had in his paw. Mike took a run at Freddy. I ran back to the office to grab the crowbar that he had used the night before. As I ran back you felt warm tears fall down your face. The screaming echoed down the hall only adding to my stress. I grab the crowbar and run back to Mike.

"MIKE" I call "CATCH"

You throw the crowbar to him and he catches it with ease.

He knocked Freddy down and tried to pry open his hand to release Jeremy's leg. It took a while and caused Jeremy great pain as he yelled and cried. I ran over and took his hand and pulled Jeremy away. He couldn't walk so I had to carry him.

"MIKE COME ON!" you shout " LETS GO!"

I give Jeremy to Mike as he is stronger than me. Jeremy cried and hugged Mike. You got back to the office and Mike put Jeremy down on a seat. Jeremy was terrified and still crying in pain. Mike lifted his pant leg up to reveal a big gash in his leg.

"Your going to be ok Jeremy?" He said
Jeremy nodded his head slowly and rested back in his chair a little bit kept on crying.

I try to calm him down by running your fingers through his brown, curly hair. It seemed to calm him down a bit as his breathing died down a bit and he was only sobbing lightly now.

"Y/N pass me the bandages in the top draw of the desk."

You pass them to Mike and he wraps up Jeremy's leg. He winces in pain every now and then.

"M-mike *sob* it's t-t-too tight" he chokes up "it s-stings"

"I know" Mike said soothingly "but it has to be to stop the blood"

I quickly check the cameras to see if anyone's moved. Nope, Mike must have scared them back to the stage.

Mike finished wrapping Jeremy's leg and decided to ask him a few questions since he had calmed down a bit"

"Why were you so late Jeremy?" He asked

"M-my dad w-wouldn't l-let m-m-me leave the h-house." He said "s-so I-I snuck o-out and g-got h-here l-late"

"What happened when you got here" Mike asked

"I-I came I-in and s-saw t-the time s-so I s-started to r-run down the h-hall w-when f-Freddy j-jumped m-me and g-grabbed my l-leg" he sobbed

"Ok" said Mike "just one more question ok and then you can sleep"

"O-ok" he said

"Why didn't your dad let you go?" Mike asked

"Y-you know h-him" Jeremy sobbed

"Jer you can come stay at my house after we go to the hospital ok?" Said Mike

Jeremy rested and closed his eyes slowly out of exhaustion.

Mike put him gently down in his chair.

"Your such a caring person Mike" you say

"Well he's my best friend and basically my brother so I have to know what's going on and help him" he says

"What's up with his dad though?" You ask

"Umm.. I can tell you but you can't tell anyone else ok?" He says

"Ok" I say

Mike took a deep breath in and then spoke "Jeremy has an abusive father but he's to scared to tell anyone" Mike said

"Oh my god" you say

Mike walks over to Jeremy and pulls up his sleeve revealing bruises and scratches all over his upper arm.

I cover your mouth in shock "Does he, uh..."

"Cut? No" Mike confirms "He's not that kind of person, this is all his dad"

"god"

Time skip...

The 6am bell rings and Mike picks up Jeremy who is still asleep and starts to walk out.

I hop in his car with your suitcase and Mike lies Jeremy down in the back then hops into the drivers seat and we drive straight to the hospital.