Surprise Visit

I explained to Scott what had happened when I got back to his place. He understood and helped me pack my stuff so I could move back with Mike.

"Thanks again Scott" I say as I hug him

"No problem" He said

"Um.. Scott?" I ask

"Yeah?"

"I think i might regret asking but.." I think about the question and finally build up the courage to ask "W-what happened to Vincent?"

Scott looked at me for a second and sighed.

"H-he's in 'jail' for attempted rape" he says

"Thanks" I say

I hug him once more and leave.

I had taken Mikes car so I could drive in silence. I was sceptical about what I was doing. But I soon arrived at the local 'jail'. Getting out of the car, I started to sweat. I walk into the place and go the front desk.

"Hello miss, how can I help you" the lady at the desk said

"Um can I visit someone?" I ask

"Of corse" she says with a smile "who would you like to see?"

"Uh Vincent..." Crap what was his last name

"Vincent Bishop?" she asks.

"Yeah" I say

"Um, oh, yes of course" she says, her smile had faded and she gave me directions for his cell.

I walk down a long corridor, past a lot of cells with prisoners in orange uniforms. The prisoners would try to talk to me, but I would do my best to ignore them. The walk was long and cold, but I soon made it to cell No. 476. Vincents cell. I look in and see a bed and all the other basic needs. Vincent was leaned up against the wall.

"H-hello" I say "Vincent?"

He turns around and looks straight at me. His white eyes pierce through me as he glares at me.

"What do you want?!" He was angry. He ran to the cell bars and grabbed the front of my shirt, pulling me so I came into hard contact with the metal bars.

I yelp as he almost pulls me off the ground.

"I-I just came to see how you were doing" I say desperately.

He loosens his grip so my feet are flat on the floor, but doesn't let go.

"Why?" He asked

"I don't know" I say

He lets me go completely and walks to the bed to sit down.

"So hows life in jail?" I ask

"Meh, not too bad" he said as he shrugged "I'm basically the alpha male so its not all bad"

I giggle at this. "well the clothes certainly don't suit you"

"Yeah i know" he says

"Like, seriously, orange and purple don't match"

We both laugh at this. We talked for about an hour until the lady at the desk came and told me it was time to go. I say my farewells and say I would come and visit him later on in the week. I walk out of the cold damp place and to Mikes car. Driving out of the car park, I can't help but smile.

I have some pretty cool friends.

---------------------

(WHO ARE IN FUCKING JAIL!)