Back To Night 1

Monday the next week.

It was 11:45pm and Mike and I were racing around our apartment, trying to find our uniforms and work stuff. Jeremy was sitting on the sofa, watching us run around like headless chickens. We eventually got our shit together and said our goodbyes to Jeremy, as he was giggling, and run out the door.

We jump into the car and race to work. We only had about 10 minutes to get there now. The whole time we were in the car, Mike and I fidgeting with our shirts. We arrived with 5 minutes to spare. We practically fall into the restaurant and speed into the office. Scott, Vincent and Fritz were all staring at us as we leaned against the desk, panting like we ran the great wall of china.

"Wardrobe malfunction you two?" Fritz chuckled

I finally have time to look down at my clothes and realise that my shirt was really long. I look at Mike and his shirt was tight and he kept tugging it down. I face palm and the other guys laugh at our stupidity.

"Ok, we still have time to change, right?" Mike suggests

I look at my phone 11:57 "we have three minutes"

"We can make it if we run"

Mike and I run to the bathrooms and we just go into the girls bathroom because why not, no ones going to know. We exchange shirts and change as fast as we can. Mike finishes before me and as I go to exit the stall, I realise that I've put it on backwards in the dim light. And to really add that cherry on top of this 'marvellous' cake, the 12 bell goes. I burst out of the stall after I fix my shirt and Mike takes my hand, pulling me through the hall and into the office.

By then it was about 5 past and as I saw the shining office light at the end of the hall, my leg gets caught on something and I trip. I fall flat on my face and Mike almost slips as I nearly pulled him down with me. I try to get back up, then realise what I tripped on. To be honest, I didn't trip on anything, something tripped me. Foxy had a hook around my leg and was pulling me slowly back. I call for help from someone, I wasn't going to die in this hell hole. Foxy grabs me with his stiff, not so fuzzy paw, and I turn to see his face. The top corner of his face plate had been removed, exposing wires and circuit boards. His jaw was unhinged like a snakes, ready to devour me hole. The teeth were just as bad, some were yellow and others were coated in red. The stench that emitted from his mouth was vile. I nearly gaged, it smelt like rotting flesh.

I scream and struggle in his grip. His paw was leaking some sticky liquid onto my skin and clothes, and I didn't want to find out what it was. I scream again for help and someone finally comes to my rescue. In a flash of colour and light, I look back at foxy and see that there was a knife that had been pushed into his forehead. Vincent stood next to him with a pleased look and continued his attack.

Mike, Scott and Fritz were all trying to pry open Foxy's hand as he clenched it and I slowly lost air. I squirmed and struggled until I felt a great force lifted off me and I fell to the ground. They had managed to open the paw, but I was falling to the hard tile floor. I hit my head on the ground hard and instantly black out.