SOS

Enjoy!

In the digital world there was a place called Koromon village where all the Koromon live but there was an Agumon there that was helping to protect the Koromon from any danger. Agumon is partner with a human name Tai Kamiya but they were currently separated doing their own thing. A few Koromons were out playing together, until one stopped when he spotted something from a distance and a light voice singing being carried by the wind.

"SOS please someone help me, its not healthy"

One of the Koromons notice one wasn't playing but was looking out to the desert.

"Hey what's wrong?"

"There's someone out there. Listen its singing"

"For me to feel this Y.O.U are making it hard. I can't help but see it don't feel right"

All the Koromons were now looking at the direction of the figure walking slowly.

"I don't know who she is but she sounds sad"

One Koromon said.

"And tired"

Another Koromon said.

"Its time please someone come and rescue me"

The figure sang sadly before collapsing on the sand. The Koromons quickly hopped their way to help the figure and was surprise to see another Agumon.

"Oh no she looks hurt"

Said one Koromon.

"I'll go get Agumon"

One Koromon said as he ran off to get Agumon while the others stood by the tired Agumon.

"Look she has a bow"

Said a female Koromon. Just then Agumon came carrying the Koromon and saw the other female Agumon. The Koromon in his arms jumped off as Agumon examined the female dino, he then notice she had cuts, bruises and scratches covering her body.

"Come on you guys give her some air"

Agumon said as some of the Koromon moved out of the way.

"Is she dead?"

One asked but got wacked on the head by the other Koromon.

"She can't be dead dummy, she was singing before she passed out"

The other Koromon argued.

"Okay that's enough"

Agumon said as he lift the female up bridal style.

"Come on let's get her inside so she can wake up"

Agumon said as he went back to thw village with the other Koromons following him into a home he was currently staying in. The other Koromons in the village was surprise to see another Agumon. Once Agumon placed her on the bed, the Koromons helped to lift her up so she can drink some water from the dehydration. The only thing left to do was to wait for the guest to wake up.

"She looks just like you Agumon"

One of the Koromon said looking between the female on the bed and the one sitting on the floor. Agumon chuckled.

"All Agumons look the same just like all the Koromons here"

"Do you like her?"

Another Koromon asked. Agumon immediately blushed.

"I don't even know her"

"Yet"

"........"

"So is that a yes?"

Agumon let out a sigh as he looked at the female Agumon on the bed.

'Well she is cute'

He admitted to himself but the Koromons caught him staring at the female Agumon on the bed.

"Agumon's in love, Agumon's in love, Agumon's in love"

The Koromons chanted happily causing Agumon to blush madly.

"Okay okay that's enough"

Two hours have passed and the female Agumon began to stir.

"Look she's waking up"

Ome of the Koromon said as it jumped in front of the female Agumon causing the girl to open her eyes wide at the close encounter.

"Hi!"

The Koromon said with a wide smile in front of her face. The female Agumon got up with a scream pushing the Koromon away from her. The female Agumon quickly sat up and was surprise to see all the Koromons looking at her, she couldn't help but let out a loud scream causing the Koromons to cover their ears.

"Aaahhhh make her stop!"

"My poor ears!"

The Koromons complained until Agumon came in covering up his ears from the loud scream and gently went to the screaming female, trying not to scare her as much.

"Hey! Its okay! You're safe!"

Agumon shouted causing the female Agumon to stop and stare at him with fear in her eyes. She then look down at her arms and was surprise to see her marks all cleared.

"Is this a dream?"

She questioned herself. She then looked towards the Agumon in front of her.

"Where am I?"

She asked. Agumon was confused but nonetheless answered the scared female.

"You're in the digital world at the Koromon Village, if you don't mind me asking what happened to you?"

The female Agumon began to break down in tears. Agumon and the Koromons looked at the crying female Agumon.

"Now you've done it Agumon"

One of the Koromon said. Agumon slightly glared at the Agumon before he approach the crying female Agumon.

"Hey its okay, you don't have to explain. Just take a break, we have food and water, so just help yourself"

Agumon said kindly. The other Koromons brought food and water for the female Agumon. She began to eat and drink after a while, she was starting to look brand new. She then look to Agumon and the Koromons.

"Thank you for your help and your hospitality"

"No problem"

Agumon said with a smile. The female Agumon smiled gently at him.

"My name is Polly, sorry I didn't mention it before and sorry that I screamed"

She said shyly looking at the Koromon that scared her by accident.

"That's okay. Are you okay now?"

The Koromon asked. Polly smiled.

"I am now"

"So are you okay to talk about what happened?"

Agumon asked. Polly sadly looked at the ground.

"Its not something that's easy to talk about but you deserve a reason"

"Only if you're ready?"

He asked. Polly shook her head as she looked up at him.

"I'll never be ready but I will probably get more comfortable if I talk about it right?"

"Right"

Polly let out a sigh.

"Okay just try to bear with me"

She said as she sat on the floor across from Agumon and all the Koromons sat beside Agumon as they waited for Polly to explain.

A/N Rate and Comment