Freak

Enjoy!

Its been 5 months and little by little the reconstruction of their hometown was being restored. Polly has been feeling so guilty about what happened even though she has no memory of her actions but everyone assured her that it was okay but it didn't really help much. It was late at night and Polly was out in the balcony at the Kamiya's home. Everyone was already in bed except for Agumon who was still awake waiting for Polly to come to bed but notice she was taking long, and that's where he found her on the balcony looking towards the city. He could clearly hear her sniffling and knew she was still hurting.

"Polly are you okay?"

Agumon asked behind her. Polly had her back towards him and shook her head. Agumon sadly smiled as he sat beside her staring at the city.

"I don't know how to describe the way I feel, I just so much has happened and I...."

Agumon smiled and grabbed her hand in his.

"Polly you need to stop living in the past"

"But..."

"No buts, right here and right now is the present. If you keep remembering the past then you're not going to get yourself anywhere by feeling sorry for yourself"

Polly frowns and looked towards Agumon.

"Well I'm sorry okay but the past is the only way I could remember Molly. Its just I was already letting her go but after what you guys all told me what I did, I feel like I need Molly to help me and guide me but I will always be reminded that she isn't here"

"Listen I'm not here to tell you to forget about her and move on"

Agumon said as he turn to look at Polly.

"I understand she was a big part of your life that was taken so soon but she left from this world leaving you her legacy"

"What do you mean?"

Polly asked confused. Agumon smiled.

"I saw some more videos of you and Molly and I have to be honest I wish I could have met her"

Polly sadly smiled.

"Yeah you would have loved her."

"You see right there, that is her legacy love"

"I don't follow"

"From all the videos I've seen, I saw two girls spending every hour together through the summer and fall. It will always live inside your heart like how it was meant to be. Everytime when she cried you were there to comfort her and dry her tears. She loves you and she always will"

Polly sadly looked towards the city and wiped her tears.

"Then why do I keep thinking it was my fault she passed away. If only I could have been there faster? If only I was to stay by her side? If only...."

"Polly stop, don't do this to yourself"

"But you don't understand, you say you do but you don't know"

"You're right I don't know but someone as innocent as you wouldn't give up without a fight?"

"Then why did her mother blamed me?"

Agumon looked to the stars and then back to Polly.

"I don't know and I can't answer that but what I do know is that you can still talk to Molly"

"How?"

She asked as she turns to look at him.

"Look at the stars instead of the dark and you'll find your heart shines like the sun"

Agumon said with a smile as he gently grabbed her chin and forced her to look up at the twinkling stars, shimmering in the dark.

"Hope isn't lost Polly and giving up is not an option. Molly might not be here physically but you can still talk to her and I know she will listen to you"

Polly sadly smiled and wiped her tears.

"I'll give it a shot. Molly if you can hear me, I know that you probably have been waiting for a long time for me to talk to you but I'm here now"

She said up to the sky.

"I just want to say I'm not giving up, I found love and I'm going to try to be strong for you and me. I don't want to cry anymore but I know it hurts me when I remember you. I'm never gonna let you go but I know I need to also move on for I can live in the present. I set out a goal I have been wanting to do for so long, I set you free thanks to my new friends. I guess its true when they say when one door closes another opens and I found that door Molly and I hope it stays open. I love you and take care of yourself up there and I'll take care of myself down here."

Polly said with a few tears trailing down. Agumon smiled as his eyes remained on her the whole time she was talking. Polly then turn to her boyfriend.

"How do you feel?"

He asked. Polly smiled as she cupped his face into her hands.

"I'm feeling better thanks to you"

She said as she closed the distance capturing her lips to his, Agumon was surprised by the kiss but nontheless shared the passionate kiss. After a while they pulled away panting, Agumon smiled as he stood up helping Polly up.

"So are you ready to go to bed?"

He asked. Polly nodded.

"Yeah I am. You know do be honest before you came out, I was actually thinking about how a freak I am to this world and how every one thinks of me"

"No worries you are a freak"

He said without thinking. Polly gasp and pulled her hand away from him and placed her hands on her hips, glaring at him.

"Hey!"

Agumon just laughed as he wraps his arm around her waist.

"Come on Polly you have to admit, you're a lady in the street but a freak in the bed"

He said causing Polly to blushed bright red as he took her back inside the home before closing the sliding door.

A/N Rate and Comment