Jealousy Strikes

Enjoy!

Polly was back to being her normal self thanks to Agumon and Gatomon helping her along the way. The digidestined had all plan for to have a big picnic along with the other digidestined at the digital world. Polly was happy to meet other digimons but Agumon made sure Veemon was away from Polly in case he tries anything. You would think everything is back to normal but unfortunately there was some digimon that didn't want Polly to see her happy. That's right, Palmon and Biyomon ever since they found out Agumon and Polly got together they have been holding a grudge against the poor girl. Everyone had everything set, games, food and blanket. Some were having fun, laughing, talking and playing. The digimons were playing their own game as well as laughing and talking. As for Polly she wanted to explore more of her surrounding in the digital world, she was out in field gazing at the flowers. Little did she know Biyomon and Palmon were closing in on her.

"Hey Polly"

Biyomon said with a grin. Polly stood up and turn to look at Biyomon and Palmon who were smirking at her. Polly simply smiled at them.

"Hey Biyomon and Palmon, what's up?"

She asked.

"Oh nothing much, we just wanted to let you in on a secret that Agumon haven't told you"

Palmon said.

"And what would that be?"

She asked.

"Agumon has been coming to us and complaining"

Biyomon said.

"About what?"

"About you"

Polly took a step back in confusion.

"Me?"

"Yeah he says he's tired of hearing you cry so many times, that you are nothing but a big baby and then he was planning on leaving you today"

Palmon said with a smirk.

"No, you're lying. He wouldn't say things about me like that"

"It is true. He's also dating Gatomon behind your back, why do you think she's so nice to you its because she feels sorry for you and that's not all, Agumon said he is also going to start dating both of us after dumping you"

Biyomon said with a smirk. As she saw Polly looked at the ground and tears were threatening to fall. Palmon and Biyomon laughed.

"Awww what's a matter? Polly wants a cracker? Or does Polly wants her mommy?"

Palmon said laughing. Polly said nothing as she was getting bullied. Not too far away Gatomon was looking for Polly for to ask her if she wanted to play with her and Patamon but saw Biyomon and Palmon laughing at Polly who was crying. Gatomon frown and ran towards the seen.

"Hey what's going on?"

Gatomon asked with her paws on her hips, while glaring at Biyomon and Palmon.

"Nothing we were just talking right Palmon"

Biyomon said and Palmon nodded with a smirk but Gatomon wasn't buying the innocent act since Polly is crying. Gatomon gently placed her hand on Polly's shoulder but Polly roughly pushed her hand away and walked away from the trio, Gatomon was surprise by her action and turn to glare at Biyomon and Palmon.

"What did you girls say to her?"

"Nothing much" 

They both said together with a smile. Gatomon glared at them with her intense blue piercing eyes.

"Whatevery you guys did, you have to apologize, she's been through enough already so just leave her alone"

Gatomon said walking away to go find Polly. It didn't take long for to find Polly since she was in a heated argument with Agumon.

"What did I do?"

Agumon asked confused as he was getting yelled at by his girlfriend.

"You know exactly what you did, you think you could take advantage of me because of my emotions, that you think I wouldn't know about your game"

"What game?"

"The part that you were planning on dumping me so you could be with Biyomon and Palmon or also the fact you and Gatomon are dating and that's the only reason she was being so nice to me was because she felt sorry for me"

"That's not true. Polly I love you, I wouldn't do anything like that to hurt you. I don't know where you would get that idea from but I'm never going to leave you no matter what you say"

Polly was stunned and shock.

"But..."

She said speechless. Agumon shook his head and grabbed Polly's hand with his.

"Who told you this?"

"Biyomon and Palmon"

She answered after a moment of silence.

"I knew it"

Said a voice. Agumon and Polly looked back and was surprise to see Gatomon standing there.

"What?"

Polly said.

"I knew they said something to you but you walked away before I could get an answer from you. Polly, Agumon and I would never do anything like that to hurt you besides we see each other like a brother and sister just like Kari and Tai"

Gatomon said. Polly looked at the ground in shame.

"I'm sorry I overreacted like a fool"

Polly said sadly. Gatomon smiled at her and placed a hand on her shoulder causing Polly to look at her.

"No you didn't overreact, it just proves that you were willing to fight for Agumon's love and nowadays its hard to find true love"

Polly then look to Agumon who was smiling.

"Are you okay now?"

He asked.

"Just one more question. Why would Palmon and Biyomon being so mean to me?"

She asked. Agumon smiled.

"I could answer that one. Its because Palmon and Biyomon been trying to get my attention but I just pretend I don't notice"

"Oh. Oh Agumon I'm so sorry for putting my anger out on you"

Polly said.

"Hey its okay it was just a misunderstanding besides to be honest you do look hot when you're mad"

Agumon said as he leaned his forehead on Polly who blushed at his words. Gatomon simply rolled her eyes.

"And that's my cue to leave"

Gatomon said as she left for to find Patamon for to play.

A/N Rate and Comment