Fear

Enjoy!

Polly had no fear, she finally convinced herself that Victor have given up on searching for her and she couldn't be happier. She was in the kitchen with Mrs. Kamiya since Tai and Agumon went out to hang out with his friends. Kari and Gatomon were also home, in the livingroom watching TV.

"Okay Polly you're up"

Mrs. Kamiya said with a smile as she threw the pound of brownie into the air as Polly jumped into the air and sliced up the brownies into squares catching them on a plate while Mrs. Kamiya happily clapped.

"Bravo Polly"

"Thank you. Thank you"

She said with a slight bow while Kari and Gatomon laugh at the scene. Just then the doorbell ring.

"Hmmm I wonder who that could be?"

Mrs. Kamiya said as she went to answer the door but was soon forced open by a man who stepped inside. Mrs. Kamiya angrily yelled at the intruder.

"Hey you can't come in here!!"

She shouted causing Kari, Gatomon and Polly to freeze. Just then the man came into the livingroom and saw Polly standing on top of the counter frozen with her eyes wide open. He evilly smirked at her.

"So this is where you been hiding, chosing another family over your own"

He said smugly. Polly glared at the man with hate.

"You are not my family"

"Tch and you left my little girl crying"

He said confusing Kari, Gatomon and Mrs. Kamiya who looked to Polly.

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about my daughter Molly. Sweet heart would you please come in here"

He said and just then a little girl came from the shadow walking up to Polly who took a step back.

"She's alive"

Gatomon asked.

"Don't listen to him he's lying"

Polly said angrily as she looked at the little girl who looked like Molly but her eyes shows no emotion.

"Let's play Polly"

The girl said in a monotone.

"You monster. What have you done to her. She's not Molly"

"Oh yes she is, she is here, live and well"

He then looked to the trio.

"I'm so sorry for the inconvenience if Polly here told you some sad story. She has a history of repeating this over and over"

All eyes went to Polly who growled.

"Now come along Polly, its time to come home"

Victor said with a smirk. Gatomon quickly jumped in front of Polly with her arms stretched out glaring at the man.

"She's not going anywhere with you"

"And you have no say in this"

He said as went and pushed Gatomon out of the way but Gatomon quickly attacked the man but came in shock when there was no damage done. He then roughly punched her from her frozen shock and quickly grabbed Polly and put her in a cat cage.

"There, now ladies I bid you good day"

He said but Mrs. Kamiya got in front of him.

"Let her go she doesn't belong to you"

"And neither with you"

"Let her go before I call the police for trespassing"

"You poor little fool"

He said before her slapped her hard on the face causing her to fall to the ground from the rough impact. Polly tried to get out of the cage.

"Help me!! Kari!! Let me out!!"

Polly shouted as Victor walked out the door with his 'daughter' following behind. Kari quickly ran to her unconscious mother and looked to see Victor getting away. She then looked to Gatomon.

"Gatomon follow them but don't be seen"

"On it"

Gatomon said as she quickly followed the man, while Kari called Tai and told him what happened. In no time, Tai and Agumon quickly showed up panting from the run.

"Mom"

Tai said as he saw her on the floor next to Kari who was holding her head. Agumon looked around frantically.

"Where's Polly?"

He asked. Kari looked at him sadly.

"He tooked her"

"What?!"

He shouted angrily causing Mrs. Kamiya to stir awake.

"Uh what happened?"

She asked as she looked up to both her kids. Tai and Kari happily smiled to see their mother was okay. Kari then looked to Agumon.

"Gatomon is following them as we speak. We could use my digivice to track her"

"Alright then lets go"

Tai said as he stood up rolling up a fist. Kari then looked to Tai.

"Please be careful and bring some back up"

"Why we can handle it"

He said. Kari shook her head.

"This man is something else, Gatomon attacked him but it left no damage and he has Molly saying that she's alive but Polly said that its not her because her eyes showed no emotion but it had Molly's voice from the video"

She explained. Tai nodded.

"Contact the others while Agumon and I find Gatomon, I'll send them to the address once we get there"

He said in a rush. He helped his mother up on the couch, once he saw she was gonna be okay, he and Agumon ran out the door.

"Be careful"

Kari said lowly. In no time, Izzy was able to track Gatomon to a house. Izzy, Mimi, Sora, Matt, TK and Joe showed up to help out. They all gathered at the house and spotted Gatomon.

"Gatomon"

Tai said. Gatomon turn to see everyone all gathered together. She then ran to Tai.

"He tooked her down to a basement and the little girl he had with her is nothing but a machine"

Gatomon explained. Tai nodded and looked to the others.

"So what's the plan?"

Tai asked to Izzy.

"I think you and Agumon should go alone, but yell if you need any help"

He said. Tai nodded as he looked towards Agumon who was galring at the house letting out a growl.

"You ready Agumon?"

"Yes"

He said lowly.

"I'm coming too"

Gatomon said determinedly. Tai nodded as they made their way to the door, Gatomon easily picked on the lock before opening the door. The trio slide inside the big house and was surprise to see no one in sight.

"Are you sure this is the right house? It looks like nobody's home"

Tai commented.

"He went downstairs, I'll show you"

Gatomon said as she led them to a flight of downstairs.

A/N Rate and Comment