What is Love?

Enjoy!

Two weeks have passed and still no sign of Victor which was a relief for everyone even Polly but they still kept their guard up in case for anything. The other digidestined knew of Polly's situation and also agreed to help in any way they can, they also knew about Agumon and Polly's relationship, everyone saw it as a good sign because now Polly was more than happy then she ever was before all thanks to Agumon. Tai, Agumon, Polly, Kari and Gatomon were all in Tai's room watching Izzy type rapidly on the computer.

"What a second, you could do that?"

Polly asked

"Sure its not that hard, its child's play"

Izzy answered with a smile

"I don't know about this"

She said hesitantly. Polly had mention to Izzy that Molly had a computer in her room and that Victor brought it to his lab after Molly passed away. Izzy can easily access Molly's file in computer but only with Polly's permission.

"Come on Polly, this might be our chance to see what Victor is up to"

Tai said. After a moment Polly nodded.

"The password is 'beautifulday'"

Izzy nodded and typed it in. The screen showed files of everything that was on Molly's computer.

"Wow this is a ton"

Izzy commented.

"Try this one"

Gatomon pointed out. Izzy nodded and clicked and was surprise to see a recording video of a little girl and Polly.

"Oops sorry, I'll just..."

But Polly grabbed his hand.

"Wait, let it play"

Izzy nodded and everyone got closer to look. The little girl began to sing and dance.

"You know I'm a girl who's gonna change the world"

"Change the world, she's gonna change, she's gonna make the world a better world"

Polly sang in tbe video. Everyone remained quiet as the video played.

"When I grow up oh what could I be, well take a look and see. I'm gonna be the best me that I can be"

"Ooohhhh"

"You know I'm gonna change the world"

"You know she's a girl who's gonna Change the world, she's gonna change the world, she's gonna make the world a better world"

"Can I be a doctor oh absolutely I can be an MD and help the sick become healthy"

"You know she's a girl who's gonna Change the world, she's gonna change the world, she's gonna make the world a better world"

"Can I be a judge while my answer is short yes I'm happy to report. I can be the judge who serves the court"

"You know she's a girl who's gonna Change the world, she's gonna change the world, she's gonna make the world a better world"

"Can I be an astronaut, who travels so far yes I'm gonna reach for the stars I'm gonna be the first person on mars"

"You know she's a girl who's gonna Change the world, she's gonna change the world, she's gonna make the world a better world"

"Nothings gonna stop me, nothings gonna get in my way. I'm gonna make a difference I'm gonna start todaaaaayyy"

"Oooohhhh"

"Can I be the President yeah I'm positive in the white house I'll live, I'm make an awesome chief executive"

"You know she's a girl who's gonna Change the world, she's gonna change the world, she's gonna make the world a better world"

"I can be anything you know that its true, I can be anything, well how about you, you can be anything"

Polly and Molly grabbed hold of each other and sang the last part together hugging each other.

"Can you make this world a better world"

The video ended as it went back to the profile. All eyes were on Polly as her eyes were glued to the screen through the whole video as tears trailed down her face. She sniffled as she placed her hand in the screen.

"Polly was that girl..."

"Molly, yes. This was our last video together, that was the same day she...she"

Polly couldn't finish her sentence as she began to cry. Agumon quickly gave Polly a big hug trying to comfort her the best he can. Gatomon sadly went to join the hug trying to comfort her as well, then it was Kari and Tai. Izzy sadly put his computer down and grabbed a napkin handing it to Agumon to wipe Polly's tears.

*Night Time*

It was late at night and Agumon got up to get a drink of water. After satisfying his thirst, he notice that the sliding door was open. He decided to see who was up late, as he went to the door, he saw Polly outside sitting on the railing.

"Polly?"

He asked. Polly look back to see Agumon and jumped down.

"Hey"

She said softly.

"What are you doing out here, all alone?"

"I couldn't sleep, so I decided to just step out to get some air"

"Couldn't sleep huh?"

Polly cast her eyes down and sadly nodded.

"Did this have something to do with the video we saw earlier?"

"Well half of it"

"What do you mean?"

"I was thinking about you"

She answered with a slight smile. Agumon blush.

"What about me?"

"Well after seeing that video a ton of memories came pouring on me. I....I had a lot of memories of Molly, that I know I will never forget and how much she loves me. Ever since I met you, you started to grow on me to the point I'm thinking about you every chance I got, what I'm saying is I love you Agumon. I thought I forgot how love felt like and I realized it was always there it just takes the special someone to bring it out"

She said with a slight blush. Agumon blush as the confession and smiled as he grabbed her hands in his and brought it to his lips giving it a light kiss.

"I love you too Polly"

Agumon said as he leaned his forehead against Polly as their nose touches against each other. Agumon gently tilted his head and gave Polly a loving kiss in the lips and Polly was happy to return the kiss with the same amount of emotion.

A/N Rate and Comment