Feeling the Love

Warning Lemon! Enjoy!

Three weeks have come and gone and still no sign of Victor. The Kamiya family were happy at the fact they weren't tensing at the sound of a ring every time the door bell ring. Agumon and Polly were happy at the way their relationship were going, they were currently at home alone while the Kamiya and Gatomon went out for a picnic. Agumon assured that he and Polly would be just fine home alone. Agumon and Polly were currently in Tai's room on his bed making out.

Polly was laid back on the bed while Agumon hovered on top of her making sure not to squish her with his weight. Polly moaned into the kiss as she wrapped her arms around Agumon's neck bringing him closer. Agumon moaned as the kiss deepen, he settled himself in between Polly's legs. They soon pulled apart panting as they opened their eyes to stare into each others eyes and saw love and lust starting to grow. Before Agumon can captured her lips once more, Polly put her hands on hus shoulder and lightly pushed him back. Agumon slightly stood up confused.

"What's wrong?"

Agumon asked concern. Polly smiled at him as she caress his face.

"Nothing's wrong, its just..."

"Just what?"

He asked. Polly blushed and turned her head away from him and after a few seconds she looked up at him before lightly thrusting up her lower hips against his causing Agumon to gasp because his member was already out poking Polly. Agumon blushed and sat up trying to hide himself.

"S-sorry"

"No don't"

She said as she sat up and and pulled him back on top of her and crushed her lips to his catching Agumon by surprise at the force, he then closed his eyes as he enjoyed the kiss. Agumon slowly pulled his lips away and looked down at Polly, her eyes were showing love and lust. As they were both thinking the same thing, Agumon placed his hands up apart beside Polly's head.

"Are you sure?"

He asked hesitantly. Polly smiled with a blush and nodded.

"Yes I am. I love you"

"I love you too. Okay but first..."

He said as he grabbed hold of Polly's hand with his as he looked into her eyes.

"Keep your eyes on me"

He said gently, he then positioned himself at Polly's entrance before he thrust in to the hilt.

"AGUMON!"

Polly cried as Agumon struck her G-spot on the first thrust. She raised one hand and gripped Agumon's shoulder tightly as her legs wrapped around Agumon's waist. Agumon smirked. He pulled out and thrust back in, striking that spot once again. He started moving at a fast pace, hitting Polly in her sweet spot each time.

"Oh! Ah! Agumon!"

Polly cried as she tried to keep her eyes open looking up at her lover.

"Polly! So tight! Hot!"

Agumon groaned. Polly started to thrust back against Agumon, making the strikes to her G-spot even harder.

"Ah! Harder, Agumon!"

Polly pleaded. Agumon did as he was told while making sure he stayed in control and kept his eyes on Polly's. He started to thrust harder into her. Polly tightened her legs around Agumon's waist as she raked her nails down Agumon's back. Agumon arched his back and let out a groan at the feeling. It hurt, but it felt good at the same time. It wasn't long before Agumon could feel himself reaching his end but luckily Polly wasn't far behind. Polly soon reached her end.

"AGUMON!"

Polly screamed as she released all over the bed and her lover's lower stomach. Agumon felt Polly's walls tighten around him, and he was thrown over the edge as well.

"POLLY!"

Agumon moaned as he released inside of his girlfriend. Agumon gently pulled out as he laid down beside Polly, as they laid down panting and sweating from their love making.

"That was good"

Polly said with a smile looking up at the ceiling. Agumon smiled as he looked at the ceiling.

"Oh yeah"

He said with a dreamy look. Polly sat up on her elbows and leaned towards Agumon and gave him a kiss on the lips before looking at the bed with a frown. Agumon notice the look, as he sat up on his elbow.

"What's wrong?"

He asked.

"Tai is going to kill us"

She said as she pointed to the bed on the matress. Agumon sweat dropped as he notice the mess.

"Uh don't worry we can wash it"

"We don't know how to wash"

Polly pointed out. Agumon then let out a sigh, he then smiled as he turned to her and cupped her cheek.

"It was worth it"

He said as he kissed her passionately on the lips.

*Later that Same Day*

"Are you guys seriously kidding me?!"

Tai yelled as Agumon and Polly sat on the couch in the livingroom holding hands looking down at the ground while Tai lectured them.

"I mean I know you guys are in love but seriously you have to do it on my bed?! Now I'm gonna have to sleep on the floor!"

Agumon and Polly giggled at that as Tai fumed.

"Oh so you find this funny?!"

"Well look on the bright side"

Agumon said quietly.

"Oh really what bright side?"

Tai asked crossing his arms over his chest.

"Me and Agumon are closer than ever"

Polly siad as she snuggled closer to Agumon who happily snuggled back. Tai let out a sigh in defeat, while Kari and Gatomon came inside the living room giggling.

"What you're gonna laugh at me too?"

Tai asked to Kari.

"Nope, I'm here to give you your sleeping bag"

She said handling him his sleeping bag. Tai slightly glared at her. Gatomon jumped on the couch and took a sniff as she notice a weird scent. She then got closer to Agumon and Polly and took a sniff as she blink and sat back looking them with a smile.

"You both did something naughty"

Gatomon said.

"What did you think that Tai was yelling about the whole time?"

Agumon asked.

"I thought he was yelling at the fact you guys ate his chocolate pies stash"

"Oh we ate that too"

Polly said without thinking.

"You ate what?!"

Tai yelled while Agumon and Polly laugh.

A/N Rate and Comment