Trouble

Enjoy!

"Finally all my hard work has finally paid off"

Victor said with a proud smirk as be looked to Polly who was laying down flat on the testing table. Its been three days and the task was finally complete.

"Now Polly arise"

He said in a demanding voice. Polly's eyes immediately shot open and sat up and jumped off the table in front of Victor.

"I am at your service"

She said in a monotone. Polly eyes showed no emotions, she was no longer herself as she was now being controlled by Victor.

"Excellent. Now we just have to wait for your friends to arrive and then we can finally show them the true meaning of domination and then finally the world"

He said with a laugh.

*Kamiya's Home*

"I can't take this anymore!!"

Agumon shouted as he tried to make his way to the door but Gabumon was holding him back.

"Please my friend, we must be patience"

He said in a gentle voice.

"Agumon's right, we can't wait anymore its been three days. Who knows what Victor is doing to her"

Gatomon said standing up. Everyone else agreed. Tai let out a sigh as he stood up.

"Okay fine. We'll go"

Agumon looked at Tai with a smile as Gabumon let him go. Tai quickly made a plan for only him, Agumon and Gatomon to go back inside the house and get Polly back. Everyone pretty much agreed although there was a few debates but nontheless they went along with the plan. Izzy and the others standby in case Tai calls for backup. Tai, Agumon and Gatomon sneaked back inside the house and quickly went down the basement but the lights were off.

"Okay, I don't think he's here, so let's try to hurry"

Tai said in the low whisper in the dark. Just then the lights flooded the basement causing them to squint their eyes for a second and gasp as they saw Victor standing in the middle of the basement.

"I am so pleased to see you three here again"

"Enough chit chat, where's Polly?"

Agumon said taking a step forward. Victor smirk.

"Oh forgive me, where are my manners? Polly your friends are here"

He stated. A figure from the shadow made itself known to the light. It was Polly. Agumon happily smiled as he saw she was okay.

"Polly"

Agumon said as he was about to walk towards her but stop and frown when Polly made her way to Victor's side.

"Hahaha why do you look so stunned? I made her brand new"

Victor said. Agumon growled at him.

"What have you done to her?"

"I just made a few modifications that's all"

"What do you mean?"

Tai asked.

"I'll show you what I mean"

Victor raised his hand and snapped his finger.

"Polly tear this place apart, so we can get on with our plans"

He said. Polly let out a growl and threw pepper breathe at the trio in which they quickly dodge it.

"Now Polly, I order you to digivolve"

Tai gasp.

'Oh no this means trouble'

He thought.

"No wait stop, are you insane if she digivolves then this whole house can collapse on us"

Tai shouted angrily.

"A price I am willing to make"

Victor said as Polly's body shined and grew into a Greymon in which isntead of blue striped down its back it has red stripes, breaking the house apart. Agumon then looked to Tai.

"Let me digivolve too"

He said in a hurry.

"No way the house is already falling apart, let's wait until we are out"

He said as he and Agumon quickly tried to make a run for it. Gatomon quickly ran to the chamber where Molly's spirit was at.

"I am so sorry you don't know me but I'm gonna take you out of there"

Gatomon said as she got another jar and placed Molly's spirit inside and quickly ran out of the house before it fully collapse. As Tai, Agumon and Gatomon gathered outside towards the others who saw the house get destroyed as the female Greymon made her way towards the city.

"I thought I told you to contact us for backup"

Izzy said to Tai. Tai glared at Izzy.

"Well its hard to call for back up when I was trying to back up from the house"

He said heated. Matt quickly got in between.

"Okay enough, tell us what happened"

He asked Tai. Tai let out a sigh as he explained what happened to Polly.

"So now she's being controlled"

Kari said.

"Yeah now we just need to stop her"

Tai said. Agumon walked up to Tai.

"I'm ready"

"Okay"

"Agumon digivolve to..........Greymon"

The other digimons quickly digivolve except for Gatomon and together they all headed to the city that was already getting demolished. One by one the digimons tried to bring down Polly but it was no use, its like if she was made of steel. Victor stood on top of a building laughing.

"I told you that I improved her, now she is invincible and now under my control"

He said laughing but Polly was starting to go out of control as she swung her tail at the building where Victor was on causing it to fall apart.

"She's no longer in his control"

Angemon said as he notice that in Polly's eyes she is confused and scared at the same time. Greymon quickly grabbed hold of Polly who growled and bite his arm.

"Aahhh Polly come on its me, smavk out of it"

He said trying to fight the pain of the bite but Polly pushed his away from her and continued to bring down the building.

"Meteorwing!"

Birdramon shouted from the sky and shit fire at Polly trying to bring her down but Polly threw fire right back at her. Polly then swung her tail and began to aim it at a building until Togemon grabbed hold of the tail.

"Stop that people live in there!"

Togemon shouted but Polly simply let out a screamed and forced Togemon into a building behind it.

A/N Rate and Comment