I am Death

Enjoy!

Polly let out a loud roar as people covered their ears and tried to run for their lives. Tai and the others stood aside as the chaos was destroying their home town. The sound of helicopters were closing in, Tai turned around and looked up at the sky and saw a lot of military air force coming, they were heading towards Polly who let out another roar.

"How could we stop her?"

Tai said to his friends.

"We need to do something, anything"

"How can we our digimons had got knocked down"

Matt said angrily. The shots of fire were heading towards Polly as she swung her arms towards the helicopters.

"I AM DEATH!!!"

She yelled as she let out pyro sphere. Gatomon sadly looked at the destruction and then Agumon.

"Wait, I have an idea"

Gatomon said. Everyone turned their attention to her.

"What is it?"

Kari asked.

"Let's have Agumon play dead"

"What?"

Agumon said.

"Just lay down on the ground and look hurt"

"I am hurt"

He said holding his wounded arm.

"I know but if we can get Polly to see you then maybe that can be the trigger for her to get back to normal"

She said. Everyone agreed since they were willing to try anything. The dark clouds began to cover the sky. Agumon got close to Polly as he can and laid down on the floor. Tai went to Agumon and let out a scream.

"Agumon!! No please you have to wake up!!"

Tai yelled. Polly turned around as she heard the scream and saw a young man crying beside a digimon. A memory of Polly flashed before her eyes, she saw herself crying beside a human who was on the ground. Polly shook her head at the memory and let out a roar as she began to make her way to Tai and Agumon who were starting to panic a little. Tai looked up and saw Polly began to prepare and attack and he quickly grabbed Agumon.

"Okay the deal is over"

Tai said as he and Agumon ran for their life. Agumon looked back but kept running.

"Polly look its me. Don't you remember me"

He yelled but Polly ignored him. They were able to get away in time and ran towards the others.

"Now what?"

TK asked.

"I have another idea"

Gatomon said with a smile. Everyone sweat dropped at her.

"Uh I don't think so"

Palmon said.

"No this one will work, I just know it"

"How?"

Izzy asked.

"Because I have this"

Gatomon said showing a glass jar that had a floating star moving around. Everyone got closer to it.

"What is it?"

Agumon asked.

"Its Molly's spirit"

"Wow no way is she really in there?"

Kari asked. Gatomon nodded.

"Yeah its her, I got her in time when Polly was digivolving"

"Good thinking Gatomon. You think it will work?"

Tai said.

"It just have too, we're running out of idea and time because if we don't stop Polly then who knows what might happen and I would rather not think about it"

She said with a slight shiver.

"Alright then this is about taking chances, Agumon do you think you can digivolve one more time"

Tai asked. Agumon tried to get through the pain before shaking it off, he then look to Tai with a determined look and nodded.

"Alright what's the plan?"

He asked. Gatomon nodded.

"We need Greymon to bring Polly down and then I will show Molly to Polly and maybe that will set her mind straight"

"Okay let's do this"

Tai said. Agumon nodded as his body shined.

"Agumon digivolve to......Greymon!"

"Let's go Greymon!"

Tai yelled.

"Bring her down!"

Greymon let out a roar catching the female Greymon's attention. Greymon ran towards Polly and they tried to push each other down but she wasn't about to give up without a fight. Everyone stood aside and watch.

"He can't do it alone"

Joe stated as he saw Greymon losing the fight.

"We just need to distract her. Gabumon are you up for it?"

Matt said. Gabumon nodded as his body shined.

"Gabumon digivolve to....... Garurumon"

Garurumon springed into action to help Greymon. Polly had knocked over Greymon as Polly let out a roar in victory.

"Hey over here. Howling Blaster!"

Garurumon said as he blasted towards Polly's back. She then stood up erect as she turn to face him but failed to notice Grey quickly getting him up and knocked her down to the ground as he laid down on top of her. She started to kick, roar, scratch and punch for to get him off her.

"Gatomon now, I can't hold her for long!!"

Greymon shouted. Gatomon quickly got out of her hiding. She wuickly ran in front of the struggling female Greymon.

"Polly, remember who you are. Come on don't you remember her"

Gatomon said as she revealed the glass she was hiding and hold it uo towards Polly who looked at Gatomon in confusion. Polly looked at the glass with a growl but then was cut off as she stared into the glass. She stopped struggling as she faced the glass. A light voice came from the glass. Once Greymon saw she was no longer struggling he slowly released her and turn back into Agumon as he stood by Gatomon. Polly turned her body around flat to have a good look at the jar.

"Its Molly. You said you been trying so long to free her and now here she is, now is your chance. Wake up Polly, finish what you started, finish what you were meant to do"

Gatomon said as she thrust it up towards Polly who looked at her and then back to the jar. Polly slowly lift up her hand and placed it on the jar causing her to gasp as memories flew into her mind. Polly began to get dizzy and gently held her head as she looked at Gatomon and Agumon who were covered in dust and bruises.

A/N Rate and Comment