How It All Started

Enjoy!

Agumon and the Koromons sat together and waited patiently for Polly to tell her story. Agumon saw how nervous Polly was getting.

"Um nevermind, you can't possibly understand"

She said nervously rubbing her claw hands together.

"But maybe we can help"

Agumon said kindly.

"Yeah we can help!"

The Koromons shouted in support. Polly smiled softly.

"Oh here is the last drawing that my partner ever made of me and her together"

Polly said showing Agumon and Koromons the drawing.

"Nice, it looks better than Tai's drawings"

Agumon said.

"Okay. It began a few years ago, I had a human partner name Molly. She was just seven years old. She was outside playing in the front yard but because I was a digimon I couldn't be seen so I was told by her parents to stay inside the whole time. I was watching her up from the window while she played with her ball but it rolled to the street. Molly quickly chased after it but failed to see a speeding car. I was too late to even help her."

Polly said with tears trailing down her face. Agumon sadly stood up and sat beside Polly giving her a comforting hug.

"Hey its okay..."

"But that's not the worst part"

She said sadly.

"Wait there's more?"

Agumon asked shock while the Koromon's face also showed shock and sadness. Polly nodded as she tried to wipe away her tears.

"Molly's mother blamed me for my partner's death saying that I should have kept a close eye on her, but how could I. Anyway, I was going to leave since I saw no purpose on staying but Molly's father wanted me to stay, so I assumed it was because I remind him of his daughter, so I stayed. The mother didn't want me to stay so she gave her husband a choice either I go or she does but he chose me to stay and so I stood. As days went by Molly's father brought me into his lab and he explained to me what he was doing, he had Molly's spirit in a chamber, I wasn't liking the idea and so I tried to set her free but what I didn't know he was also going to experiment on me. He put me through series of testing and shots of different kind. I have been trying to break out ever since but somehow he still manages to find me until I finally came here"

She finished sadly.

"What does he want from you?"

Agumon asked, but Polly just shrugged her shoulder.

"He never gave me an exact reason, he said something that digimons were created to obey humans"

"What does he mean by that?"

"I wasn't born from a digi-egg, I was created in his lab, maybe that's what he meant"

She said breaking down. Agumon still had his arm around her in a comforting hug in which she happily accepted. After a while of crying, she pulled away.

"Since you're here in the digital world does that mean you're safe?"

One of the Koromon asked. Polly shook her head.

"Molly's father will go through great length just to find me and bring me back. I can't stay here for to long before he finds me"

One of the Koromon's looked to Agumon, who was looking at Polly with sympathy.

"Agumon can't you help her?"

It asked along with the other Koromon's agreeing. Agumon looked at them and then to Polly who was looking at him.

"Sure I don't see why not, maybe my partner Tai can help"

He said with a smile that brought a smile to Polly's face that happily wrapped her arms around him giving him a hug causing him to blush causing the Koromon's to giggle.

"Come on I know a place that would cheer you, and plus once you feel better, I can take you to the human world where my partner can help you"

Polly at Agumon.

"You'll help me set Molly's spirit free?"

She asked surprise. Agumon smiled and nodded.

"Of course, neither of us is ever fighting alone. We'll set Molly and you free"

Agumon said proudly as he got up and stretched an open hand to Polly who smiled and grabbed his hand as he helped her on her feet. He lead her to a nearby river stream next to a field of flowers. Polly went and sat on top of the rock and looked at the running river with Agumon looking at Polly with a dreamy smile. Polly looked up when she felt someone was staring at her, she was surprise to see Agumon staring at her with a dreamy look, she giggled at him causing him to break from his trance.

"Oops sorry"

He said nervously scratching the back of his head. Polly looked at her refelction before facing Agumon again.

"Are you okay being around me even though you know I was created?"

"Sure, i don't see why not, you look normal to me......and beautiful"

He said as he whispered the last part to himself but Polly heard him and couldn't help but blush.

"You think I'm beautiful?"

She asked. Agumon's face turned red like a tomatoe.

"Oh hahaha you heard that"

He said nervously. Polly smiled and nodded.

"Mhmm"

"Well you see..."

"Yes?"

She asked. Agumon let out a sigh before nervously saying.

"I do think your beautiful, even more beautiful than any other digimon that I ever seen before"

"Thank you. I think you're cute too"

Agumon blushed and was stunned by her compliment towards him. Polly smiled with a blush before she turn to look at her reflection in the river.

'I do look normal, don't I? Even beautiful'

She said thoughtfully to herself. She then notice Agumon was still standing there, she turn to look at him.

"You want come sit next to me? It better than just standing there"

She said as she scoot over as Agumon made his way to sit beside her blushing. The two Agumons sat beside each other, unaware that a grouo of Koromns were staring and were now clearing up their voice to set the mood.

A/N Rate and Comment