Don't Leave Me

Enjoy!

Tai, Agumon and Gatomon quietly went down the stairs and was surprise by what they saw. It was no ordinary basement, it was covered by steel walls, testing tables, equipments of all differents sorts for surgery, tubes, computers, files, drawing boards, etc. As they went down they began to look around quietly since no one was there. Gatomon went to a chamber and saw a glowing moving star. Gatomon frown and looked at the name of the plaque, she gasp as she read it and looked at the moving star.

"Molly"

She said quietly. Just then Agumon let out a shout, getting Tai and Gatomon's attention. They quickly ran to Agumon and saw Polly sitting in a clear tube. Polly looked up sadly and smiled as she saw who it was.

"We're gonna get you out"

Agumon said happily. Gatomon smiled and scratched the tube but it left no mark. Polly stood up.

"You have to press that green button"

She instructed. Tai went to the keyboards and saw all sorts of buttons and quickly pressed the green one. The sound of gas was released when the tube raised up releasing Polly as Agumon opened his arms to her as she fell into them giving him a hug.

"Its okay, we're leaving"

"I don't think so"

Said a voice. The group immediately turned around and saw Victor and a group of men standing behind him.

"Polly you are being a very bad data"

Victor said as he took a steo forward Agumon growled and put Polly behind him.

"You have no right for treating Polly like some kind of prisoner"

Tai said angrily. Victor smirk and crossed his arms over his chest.

"You shouldn't be talking boy, you are trespassing into my home. I would suggest you and your friends get out of here before my men will show you the door."

He said with a smirk.

"We are not leaving without Polly"

Gatomon said as she took her stand.

"Shut your mouth, you have no say to be ordering me around. Digimons were first created by humans to obey humans. No leave my test subject alone and leave"

"No"

Agumon said angrily. The man smirk as he walked up to the trio. Tai angrily tried to take a swing at the man but easily punched him in the stomach causing him to gasp for air. Tai clutch his stomach as he fell to the ground trying to catch his breathe. Gatomon was up next and was easily taken down. He then smirk as he walked up to Agumon.

"Step aside"

The Victor said calmly. Agumon stood in front of Polly who was trembling behind him.

"But..."

Agumon said but Victor cut him off.

"Right now"

He said again calmly but Agumon didn't move which caused Victor to lose his patience.

"I said get out of my way!!"

He soon shouted pushing Agumon aside. Polly gasp when Agumon was forced away from her, she then quickly tried to make a run for it but was captured and put into a glass container again. Polly quickly stood up and leaned to the glass.

"Agumon!!!"

Polly shouted fearfully. Agumon angrily looked at the man smirking.

"Let her go! Pepper breath!"

Agumon shouted as he threw a fire blast from his mouth but it did no damage to the man. Victor laugh evilly.

"You fool, I have grown accustomed to Polly's attack from so many times she tried to escape, my body learned from it and is now hard as steel"

He then raised his hand and snapped his finger, the men grabbed hold of Tai and Gatomon holding a knife to their neck. Agumon was stunned and looked to the man.

"Now, if you don't want to see your friends dead, I would suggest you leave and get your friends away from my front lawn"

Agumon sadly looked to Polly who had tears trailing down her face as she shook her head.

"Please don't leave me"

"I'm sorry, I have no choice, but I'll be back. I promise"

Agumon said as he made his way to Tai and Gatomon. Polly fear fully looked to Agumon's retreating form.

"No!!!"

She yelled banging on the glass.

"Don't leave me here!!"

She screamed as Agumon, Tai and Gatomon made their way up the stairs. Victor smirk as he looked to Polly.

"You see you have no friends. Everyone you love either dies or they leave"

He said with a evil grin. Polly sadly sat down on the cold ground inside the tube as she rocked herself.

"What are you going to do to me?"

She asked.

"Something that I should have done a long time ago, but now that your pitiful friends are on to us, we need to move quickly"

He said as be pressed a few buttons on the keyboards and smirk as water fluids began to fill the tube Polly was in. Polly began to panic as the whole tube got filled up with water. She began to bang on the glass trying to get release of air that never came. Her eyes began to slowly close from the lack of oxygen until the point she was now floating in the water. After a few minutes, Victor pressed another button causing the water to quickly drain. He then took Polly and pkaced her on the testing table. A group of another scientists walked uptl to the table.

"We have to move quickly"

He said in a rush.

*Kamiya's Home*

Agumon angrily punched the wall.

"I should have done something"

"You were in a tight spot Agumon, no one can't blame you"

Gatomon said sadly.

"You should have seen the way she looked at me, its like I failed her"

"No you haven't"

Tai said as he placed his ahnd on Agumon's shoulder.

"We all didn't know what we were up against, we took action without thinking. Its not your fault"

"Then what do we do next?"

Kari asked. Everyone gathered in the Kamiya's home.

"I really dont know. If we go back there is no telling what he might do next and plus he has eyes and ears everywhere"

Izzy said.

"Then there's no choice but to sit and wait and hope for the best"

Tai said as he hold his sad partner.

A/N Rate and Comment