Feelings

Enjoy!

A week has passed and no sign of Victor which was a relief for everyone in the Kamiya home. Mr and Mrs Kamiya were aware about Polly's situation and was willing to let her stay. Polly mostly stood by Tai and Agumon's side but when Tai and Agumon leave to run an errand Polly stays by Gatomon and Kari's side. Agumon and Polly were currently in Tai and Kari's room in the balcony enjoying their lunch and talking. It didn't take Agumon long for him to realize he was starting to have feeling for Polly, but as for Polly she wasn't sure what she was feeling but all she knew is she enjoyed being around Agumon more than anyone else.

"Have you ever tried a hamburger before?"

Agumon asked before biting into his sandwhich. Polly shook her head with a smile as she ate a piece of grape.

"Nope"

"You should try it, its really tasty"

"Hahaha I'll see if I have enough room in my stomach"

Polly said causing Agumon to laugh. Its been a week and Agumon made Polly forget about the situation she was in if only for a while. She was actually enjoying herself, she no longer looked scared or traumatized, she was happy.

"Okay now my turn. What do you like most about this city?"

She asked with a curious look. Agumon thought for a moment and smiled.

"That's easy, its the people of this city"

"Why?"

"Because the people of this city maybe guilty of a lot of things but being a quitter isn't one of them. No matter how many countless digimons come and attack the city, it never stops rebuilding itself even after a disaster"

Agumon said as he looked to Polly who was staring at him with a smile amazed at his words. He smiled in return.

"Now its my turn"

He said, but the question he thought of next made his heart beat faster than it was before. He started to get nervous and cleared his throat.

"Um Polly, by any chance do you.... Maybe like someone?"

He siad catching Polly by surprise at that question, she looked at him confused.

"I don't understand"

"I mean do you like like someone?"

He said. Polly's eyes remained on Agumon and she could clearly see how nervous he is just waiting for her answer.

"Oh... Well let's see.... I guess I like you"

She said with a smile causing Agumon to happily raised his hand in the air with relief and joy as he finally know that she likes him. Polly smiled in confusion but nonetheless let him be happy.

"Alright my turn. Who do you like?"

She asked with a smirk. Agumon smiled with a blush on his face as he looked at Polly.

"You"

"Why me?"

"Because since the day I first met you, you captured my heart"

Polly looked at Agumon for a moment.

"We're not playing here are we?"

She asked. Agumon shook his head.

"So this is serious?"

She asked again. Agumon nodded his head.

"How exactly did I captured your heart? I didn't do anything to impress you in the first place?"

"Your action speaks louder than words. I really do like you Polly"

Agumon said as he gently grasp Polly's hands with his. Polly looked down at their hands intertwining together, she then looked up at him.

"I don't know what to say? But you are making me feel something inside, it feels fuzzy"

"Like butterflies in your stomach?"

He asked causing Polly to giggle.

"Yeah something like that"

"You make me feel the same way"

He said as he leaned closer and gave Polly a kiss on the cheek before pulling back. Polly slightly blush before clearing her throat.

"So um where do we go from here?"

"I'm not exactly sure but if you want do you want to be with me?"

He asked. Polly smiled bashful.

"I honestly don't know but I know that whatever I'm feeling when I'm with you, I don't want to lose it. Can we take it slow?"

She asked. Agumon smiled.

"Of course we can besides dating is about getting to know each other. I have a question"

"Sure"

"When you said you liked me, you didn't tell me why. So why do you like me?"

Polly smiled at him and leaned a bit closer to his ear causing him to blush slightly.

"Because you're my hero"

She said softly before kissing him on the cheek. Polly laugh as his red face.

"Come on let's finish up our food and then head inside"

Agumon said trying to calm down his blushing face.

"What's the rush?"

"Well I assumed we can continue on with our conversation inside and watch a movie"

"That would be called a date"

Said a voice. Agumon and Polly turned around to see Gatomon smiling.

"Gatomon how much did you hear?"

"Mostly all of it. So are both of you together?"

She asked looking in between the two blushing Agumons.

"Well sort of, we are just going to be on dates as you call it. Wait how did you even know about dating?"

Agumon asked as he stood up and helped Polly up.

"That's easy because T.K is dating Kari and she told me all about the dating relationship and guess what Patomon is visiting until TK and Kari came back"

"Oh that's great"

"Yeah, so I was thinking Polly how about you meet our other friends?"

Gatomon asked to Polly who looked at Agumon. Agumon smiled.

"Thanks for the offer Gatomon but maybe another time, me and Polly were actually going to watch a movie in the livingroom."

Agumon answered for Polly. Gatomon understood.

"Alright then if you need me, I'll be hanging out with Patamon"

"Okay"

Agumon said as he grabbed Polly's hand with his as he took her to the livingroom to watch a movie. As time flew by, Tai arrived home and was surprise to see the TV on. He was about to turn it off until he notice the two Agumons on the couch, he smiled at the scene. Polly was laying down with her head on Agumon's lap and Agumon had his arm on top of Polly's waist with his head leaned back snoring. As Tai left them alone, he went to the room to find Gatomon and Kari talking about Agumon and Polly being together.

A/N Rate and Comment