Rain Of Hope

Enjoy!

Polly looked down at Agumon and Gatomon confused.

"What are you guys doing?"

She asked. Gatomon and Agumon looked at each other and then back to Polly.

"And why are you guys so small?"

She asked as she stood up. Polly was confused as she looked at her hands and down at her figure in shock.

"Oh no! What happened to me?!"

She yelled in panic, she turned around and gasp at the scene. Buildings were knocked over, the streets were crack and some of the area is still on fire. Polly then turned back to Agumon and Gatomon with tears threatening to fall.

"What have I become? I'm a monster"

She said as she began to cry. Gatomon slowly walked up to Polly.

"Hey its okay, it wasn't your fault, it was Victor. He had control over you"

She said. Polly wiped away her tears as they trailed down her face.

"Really? Then where is he?"

"You killed him"

"I did? But I don't remember..."

She said trailing off.

"Its okay we understand"

"Then how did I remember who I am now?"

"Because of Molly"

"Huh?"

She asked. Gatomon smiled as she held up the jar. Polly open her eyes wide.

"Is that Molly's spirit?"

Agumon and Gatomon nodded with a smile.

"You can free her now"

Gatomon said as she handed the jar to Polly's large hand. Polly was in pure joy as she sadly opened the jar. The floating star went around Polly before heading up to the sky.

"Goodbye Molly"

Polly said in a whisper before breaking down. Gatomon and Agumon stood by Polly's side giving her the comfort she needed. After a while, Polly finally pulled herself together. She then looked down at Agumon and Gatomon.

"How do I get back to normal?"

She asked with that said Agumon and Gatomon frozed. A sound of lightening and thunder waa heard as rain began to pour down hard. The fire was then gone as the rain came down. Just then the others quickly ran up to Polly.

"Polly!!"

Tai yelled as he ran with the others behind him. Polly sadly smiled at them as she began to cry.

"I....I don't want to be this way anymore. I don't want to scare any of you"

Polly said backing away from the group.

"Hey its okay we'll figure something out"

Tai said as he raised both his hands in surrender. The sound of the helicopters were still in the sky making their way towards the big dinosaur. Everyone looked up in concern.

"Where are we going to hide her, she's big as a building"

Sora said. Tai looked at Polly.

"Can't you make yourself small again?"

He asked.

"I don't know how"

She said as she began to cry. Agumon sadly looked around and notice the park nearby.

"Hey look, let's hide you in the trees just so we can get rid of the helicopters."

Everyone agreed and quickly made a run to the tress while Polly got low enough to be unseen. The helicopters soon passed as everyone got out of hiding. They soon began coming uo with different idea but none seem to work. Agumon's face scrunched up as thunder crashed once more and the rain came pounding down all the harder. With a cry, Agumon ran over to his girlfriend and crushed his massive arm to himself in a tight hug.

"What are we going to do, Polly?"

He sobbed desperately, having run completely out of ideas.

"I can't afford to buy paint to cover you! Why does everything I do always go so wrong?! If only you could turn back into an Agumon again!"

Tai and the others watched Agumon, not sure at all what to do to help him. They were fresh out of ideas as well.

"Please don't cry Agumon… You're going to make me cry more too."

"It'll be okay, Agumon"

Tai said, hoping to soothe his partner as the rain began to lighten now. It sounded like a lie on his part. He had no way of knowing for certain if anything would be okay, but he had to say something! Anything!

"Yeah, if worse comes to worse, we can always move to another city,"

Patamon said, trying to be helpful.

"Patamon!"

Tai whispered harshly. That wasn't quite what he had thought of by 'anything'.

"What?"

Patamon protested.

"Well we could!"

The rain stopped completely and sunlight began to peak through the clouds, casting light upon the small group. Sniffing, Agumon pulled away.

"Thanks guys… Sorry for the…water works."

He said as he laid a hand back on Greymon's arm.

"I just… I don't know what to do, but…"

His breath hitched in his throat and he nearly broke down once more.

"We just…have to try again I guess and figure something out."

"Yeah…"

Kari nodded, smiling to see that the digimon was back on his feet. Looking up, Gatomon gasped as she noticed the sky was clearing up.

"Hey! It stopped raining!"

She exclaimed before spying an arch of sparkling colors forming in the sky.

"Agumon, look! Sheesh, would you look already?"

"A rainbow,"

Agumon breathed.

"Wow…"

"Ooh, it's pretty whatever it is."

Polly said lowly.

'It's sparkling…'

Tai thought as he noticed in amazement as Agumon and Polly both stared at it. Polly especially was in awe of the rainbow as it arched across the sky.

'Why is it sparkling? It's almost like…like…'

Izzy thought as he was turning toward Polly, he saw data rising from off her body. Light engulfed Polly just then, causing  everyone to look at her in surprise.

"Huh? What's happening to Polly, Tai?"

Agumon asked

"Of course!"

Izzy gasped in realization.

"Those flecks of light must be digital matter! Polly's finally shedding off the excess data! But…how?"

Running a hand across his mouth, he pondered it as Polly began to shrink.

"I don't know, it's weird."

"Not as weird as the weather"

Tentomon said. Just then the light from Polly disappeared to reveal her back as Agumon. Agumon happily launched himself to his girlfriend knocking her down as he gave her kisses and lots of hugs. Tai smiled at the two couple and looked back up towards the rainbow along with the others.

A/N Rate and Comment