Night Out

A/N okay I only just realised I've been spelling 'Lili' wrong cause it's been autocorrecting to Lily so I'm making sure that it says as Lili from now on xx

Camila's POV
"Cami? Can I come in?" I hear Lili sweetly ask from behind the door.
I sniffle and wipe away my tears. I get up and open the door and Lili's face is instantly covered in sympathy.
"Oh Cami" she pulls me in to a tight hug.
"I'm okay it's nothing really, I can't help that he's in love with someone else"
Lili comes in and closes the door, I sit down on the bed and look down.
"Kj told me to come up here and talk to you" she begins.
"and what does he have to say other than that he agrees with Corrine...I'm just a slut." I let a tear fall down my cheek.
"Cami your aren't a slut don't say that about yourself, listen I'm sure Kj has some sort of lame crap excuse for how he played you..."
"That's the thing Lili I'm acting like he played me but he doesn't even know that I have a crush on him so how could he have avoided hurting my feelings. We're just friends he has every right to loving Corrine." I cut her off.
"She called you a slut Cami, I can't see how Kj hasn't broken up with her already...how about we go out and prove to him who should be sorry, you and me, girls night out?"
"Lily you know me too well, that sounds great." I smile wiping a tear away.

Cmon cami you can get over this. It's just a boy. It's just Kj.

Time skip to the night
"Cami are you ready?" Lili yells from the bedroom.
"Yep!" I walk out of the bathroom in my dress.

Cami's dress:

"Omg Kj has no idea what he's missing out on!" She exclaims

"Who cares! Tonight is about you and me, no boys just girl time." I grab a purse.
"Now we're booked for a high end dinner first and then the partying will begin." Lili squeals.
We make our way to dinner and we come up to a fancy restaurant.
"Aww Lili you know I would've been fine eating McDonalds, this is so nice!" I look around the restaurant which is elegantly candle lit.
"Anything for my girl, please don't mind the cameras flashing outside, I've booked a table further away from the windows." She features to the paparazzi, of corse they know we are here.

We are lead to our table and my mouth drops as I look who's seated near us, Kj and Corrine on a date. Lili notices and I see her do a mental face palm.
"We can go somewhere else if you want?"
"No Lili, I know I said tonight was no boys night but we may as well show Kj what he's missing out on!" I smile and take a seat. They haven't noticed us yet, which I'm fine with.

We are part way through dinner when suddenly a young girl, around 12 years old approaches us.
"Hi I'm so sorry to disturb your dinner but I just wanted to say that you both made me start acting classes, I love you guys so much! I don't want to be rude but could we take a picture together?" She smiles sweetly. Lili pulls me an 'awww' face and I smile.
"Of corse sweetie!"
She calls her mom over who takes a picture of us.
"Thank you so much, you are both such talent young actresses, Mia here watched the MTV awards last night and she went crazy when you won! Thank you for inspiring my little girl! Come now Mia we'll leave them to their dinner" the mom kindly says.
"That's so sweet, enjoy the rest of your evening." Lili smiles and we say goodbye to Mia.

"I bet Mia doesn't have any boy troubles" I joke.
"Well I will say Kj has been staring at you all night." She gestures to behind me, where I assume Kj's faze has wondered from Corrine.
"Show time!" I smile. Lili's face is swept with confusion. I simply stand up and ruffle my hair a little. I watch as several guys check me out as I walk past, watching as my hips sway in the tight dress. I walk right up to Kj and Corrine's table to the man serving them.
"Hi sir, I'm at table number 23 and I was wondering if we could have your most expensive wine?" I smile. He and looks me up and down.
"How about I give it to you on the house?" He flirts.
"Oh that wouldn't be necessary." I politely say, knowing full well that Kj is now staring at me.
"Well I'll bring it to you right away"
"Oh don't be silly serve this lovely young couple here first, I'm sure they don't want their dinner to be rudely disturbed." I place my hand on him arm, and smile. Was I using this waiter to make Kj jealous. Yes. Could I have handled this whole situation like an adult and not have flirted with the waiter. Yes. But what's the fun in that?

"Enjoy your evening" I smile at Kj and Corrine as I take an olive from Corrine's glass and eat it, walking off like a total boss. Oh yeah I totally just won. See that, that's called getting over a boy in style.
"That was totally awesome!" Lili exclaims as I sit back down.
"What can I say, I do love a bit of drama."

////////////////////////////////////////////

Instagram

Liked by:madelame, lilireinheart and 1,600,364 peoplecamilamendes: your most expensive bottle of wine please @lilireinheart View all 374,000 comments skeetme1:Love seeing B and V back together!vanessamorgan: omg my kweens💘Varchiefan101:*Waits for...

camilamendes: your most expensive bottle of wine please @lilireinheart
View all 374,000 comments
skeetme1:Love seeing B and V back together!
vanessamorgan: omg my kweens💘
Varchiefan101:*Waits for Kj to comment*
Vixen05: @varchiefan101 did you hear Corrine is back and she's totally ruining kjmila!
caseycott:Will you two ever stop killing it😍

A/N hope y'all liked this chapter! If so leave a comment below on what you want to happen next! Thank you heaps for reading xx