Blushing

Kj's POV
Corrine barges out of the trailer and I let out a sigh. Well I guess that I sorted out the whole obsessive girlfriend thing but it feels like there's something missing to the whole plan...

I get up and walk out of the trailer, realising that I'm still in costume. I walk back to the wardrobe trailer, okay no ones here so I may as well get changed. I start unbuttoning my shirt and as I take it off I hear a small gasp.

Camila's POV
Abs. Glorious Abs. Kj was such a sweet, funny guy and so loved his personality but wow he was hot.
"Uhh Cami what are you doing in here, I thought the trailer was supposed to be empty." He stutters, cheeks glowing red.
"Getting changed meat head." I gesture to the fact that I'm literally only in a bra and some panties. He clears his throat and looks me up and down.
"What it's nothing you haven't seen before." I reference to the night when he walked in on me showering.
"It's even better up close..."his eyes go wide after he realises what he's said. "You know what I'm just going to turn around and you can continue getting changed." He begins to turn around when suddenly the door opens and in walks Cole. He looks at he both of us and then covers his eyes, I'm assuming to show some respect to my half naked body.

"Guys seriously of you're going to bang please don't let it be in a trailer."
"No I wasn't...we weren't...I came in here to get changed and I didn't realise Cami was here too." Kj explains.
"What so you just stood there infront of each other half naked?"
"Well umm technically we were just talking" wow Kj what an excuse.
"Right well I'm going to leave and pretend this never happened." Cole smirks and leaves the trailer.

"Well that was..."
"Awkward." Kj finishes my sentence.

We finish getting changed and we head over to mine and Lili's apartment, oh did I forget to mention we are having a season 2 marathon!

Later that night at Cami and Lili's
Still Camila's POV
Most of the cast are here now ready for the marathon or season 2. We all get comfy on the couches and start playing the first episode, laughing at the memories of filming.
"Archie are you okay?" I watch as I...well Veronica knocks on the door.
Great...the last thing I need is to watch Kj and I have fake shower sex. I hear him clear his throat as the cast all say "oh la laaaa"
"Oh Cami's blushing" Casey points out with an evil grin.
"Am not!" I defend, I avoid watching the screen, simply because it's just weird...but really though what would it be like, to not have the camera crew surrounding us, to not be on set, following a script. Was Kj good in bed? I assume so given his confidence and charisma.

Everyone's eyes are fixated on the screen and Kj looks over to me, his cheeks painted red. He winks and I roll my eyes. Wow Kj what a flirt, he has a girlfriend he should be more careful...wait where is Corrine.
"Kage where's your little girlfriend?" I ask.
"Ex-girlfriend, I'm not sure if she broke up with me or if u broke up with her, happens after the photoshoot." He briefly explains.
"I can guess why" Cole remarks making the rest of the cast laugh...
"Sorry if that was my fault, I shouldn't have kissed you in the shoot." I apologise.
"It was going to happen anyways don't be sorry, just made me realise that Corrine just isn't the one for me." He sighs.
"Then who is the 'one for you'?" Lily asks still looking at the screen. Kj doesn't say anything, everyone's eyes are still watching the screen, and he looks at me. After a few seconds of gazing into one another's eyes he simply smiles and goes back to watching the show...maybe he like me too.

Time skip
I wake up and I grab my phone. Great it's 1am. Oh god the rest of the cast are still here, they are all asleep, on the couches and over the floor. Like one big sleepover. On the couch it's just me and...oh of corse it's Kj. He's half on top of me and his head in buried in the crook of my neck, kind of like in season 2 episode 20 after Varchie have...well they are intimate. His steady warm breath on my neck send a a shiver down my spine. God how did we end up in the position, he had basically been on opposite ends of the couch...

Time skip
Kj's POV
I open my eyes and it's dark, I can't see anything. I stir slightly and feel a warmth below me. Wait am I on someone? Ohhh I my head must be buried in their neck. Wait but who is it. I lift my head and see Cami, sound asleep below me, looking so peaceful as she sleeps. I turn my head the other way and I'm greeted by the sight of everyone standing around us.
"What time is it?" I groan.
"6:30am" Cole answers with a smirk on his face.
"For the record I don't know how I ended up on top of Cami." I say sitting up slightly, balancing on my knees. Cami suddenly begins to stir and her eyes open.
"Morning sleepy head." I joke.
"Ugh its way to early to be awake, where is everyone else?" She asks, keeping her eyes fixated on me.
"Well they're currently gathered around staring at us." I simply state, making her blush.
Well this should be fun.

A/N hey all I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please leave a comment below on what you thought! I hope you liked it! Xx