Friends

Camila's POV
Dinner was really nice, we had talked for ages and it's was hilarious. I avoided convocation about my slightly messy hair and smudged lipstick thanks to a certain redhead.
It was getting pretty late and so everyone started to head back up to their rooms, so Kj and I decided to do so as well.

We got changed and I got into the right side of the bed and he got on the left. It felt like there were a million miles between us. It was dark and all I could hear was his slow steady breath.
"Cami what are we?" He asks out of the blue.
"Well for the past month or so I'd call it friends with benefits." I giggle lightly and he gives a soft chuckle.
"I'm liking the benefits part of that." He comments sweetly.
"Me too" I roll over so that I'm slightly closer to him, he does the same.
"I mean did you want to maybe be anything...more?" He hesitates.
I swear to god if he is asking me to be his girlfriend I think I'd jump out of my skin, I mean we have been friends with benefits lately and I'd love for that to be something more, if that's what he's implying.
"I mean I'd love to be something more." I say with a yawn, starting to get tried despite the romantic tension.
"Well then I think that's sorted." Kj gives a faint laughable I feel his body come right up against mine. I instinctively cuddle up to his chest, god I could get used to this.

Morning
I wake up half on top of Kj, I admire his absolutely gorgeous face. Damn is that seriously mine. His eyes slowly opens and he lets out a small groan.
"Well the tables have turned" he says gesturing to the fact that I'm the one lying on top of him
"Yes, they have, you're lucky you're light."
I blush slightly and get off of him and then I hop and out of bed and go to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and oh god my hair is an absolute mess and I look like I haven't had any sleep...the make up artists better have the skills of a god.

"Oi babe what time does that uhhh thing start?" Kj yells and I can tell he's still in bed. Awww he called me babe, are we already that official?
"That thing is Comic Con and the stylists arrive in preparation room in like an hour, we need to be showered with wet hair when we arrive, that's what I'm doing now." I explain as I remove my pyjamas. I hear footsteps come towards the door and then the doorknob turns.
"Nice try Keneti but need I remind you of the shower scene we filmed it's not as fun as it looks. The doors locked you dummie" I giggle as I start the shower.
"You're such a tease" I hear him mutter.

Once I'm done showing I walk out into the sitting area and start looking for some casual clothes to put in.
"You can't expect me to just sit here when you're only on a towel" Kj chuckles from the couch.
"I'm sure you have some self control." I innocently smile and continue looking for some clothes.
"What should I wear?"
"Doesn't matter you'll be taking them off sooner or later"
"Kj!" I exclaim
"I meant because you'll be getting changed into clothes for comic con that the stylists have picked out, I mean if you insist on moving into 'that' part of this relationship so quickly then I won't complain but I'm not going to pounce on you suddenly" he chuckles and gets up.
"Where are you going?" I ask.
"To shower obviously." He smiles and walks into the bathroom.

Wait are we going to Comic Con together as each other's date or is that not happening...when we tell the cast, omg what would the public think, even worse what would Corrine have to say about it. I don't want Kj to be seen as a jerk for moving on so quickly...the media is twisted like that. I get ch aged into a shirt and some jeans, nothing exciting.

I hear a knock on the door so I go open it.
"Hey!" Cole and Lili say at the same time.
"Hey guys come on in." I smile as I step aside so that they can walk past me.
"Where's Kj?" Cole asks as he flops down on the couch.
"He's in the shower" I explain.
Lili and Cole give each other a 'look'
"What is it?" I ask rather confused.
"Don't worry about it, how did you sleep?" Lili changed topic.
"Yeah...um I slept well the bed is so comfortable, how about you two lovebirds" I grin.
"Not the most romantic of evenings, Cole was snoring all night." Lili says with a giggle.
"Oh cmon I'm sure you can tolerate me, oh Cami how was sharing a bed with every teenage girls celebrity crush?" Cole asks with a devilish smile.
"It was fine thank you." I politely hide the details. Not that there are many details.
Suddenly Kj walks out with only a towel wrapped around his waist.
"Dude cmon" Cole covers his eyes and so does Lili, I just admire...
"Well I didn't expect company, what are you two doing here anyways?" Kj says as he rummages for some clothes.
"We thought we could go to breakfast together, just downstairs in the restaurant, seeing as we still have some time before the stylists arrive." Lili asks, still covering her eyes.
"So you want us to third wheel while you two are all lovey dovey" Kj gives a small chuckle "and guys I'm changed now you can take your hands off of your eyes"
Cole and Lili remove their hands from their eyes and Lili says
"Well we have too much PDA and it could be like a double date!"
I blush furiously, not knowing how to respond.
"As friends for you two" she adds and I give a short sigh of relief.
"Yeah as friends..." I say. We were more though, Kj and I. We weren't just friends, or even just friends with benefits. I mean I pretty's sure he meant what he said last night. We can't just be friends after that...

A/N hey all! Sorry for being so inactive I've been so busy with school and all that because some of you Americans may be going into summer it is a freezing mid school term for Australia and I'm not even halfway through the school year, hope you aren't all dying of heat! As always thanks for reading and leave a comment below! Xx