Just Friends

A/N be prepared kids this is a long chapter😂

Kj's POV
"Oi Cami!" I yell as I run across the car park to catch up to her.
"Hey what's up?" She asks as she unlocks her car.
"I know this seems random but Ashleigh and I are performing at this thing tomorrow, I was talking with the coordinator and we can take someone backstage with us, I was wondering if you'd like to come?" I say, huffing slightly from my sprint across the car park.
"Tomorrow night did you say?"
"Yeah, it's totally chill of you can't come."
"No!" She says.
"Wait what?"
"I meant as in no, I'd love to come, so like no to saying no, meaning yes that'd be great if I could go."
Okay yeah I'm still not getting it...

Camila's POV
Oh god he has that stupid confused face on again.
"Yes Kage, I would love to come to your concert thingo" I say slowly to him as though he's a 5 year old. He cracks a cute smile at my answer.
"Awesome. I'll pick you up at 4 tomorrow, we have it be there early for sound checks and all that boring stuff, hope that's okay." He says with an adorable grin.
"Yeah not a problem, wait what do I wear?"
"It's pretty casual, and you look good in everything so don't worry about it too much"
Wow isn't he just such a flirt.
"Babe as much as I'd love to stay and chat I'm meeting up with a friend tonight and I'm going to be late" I say.
"Nah its all good, who are you seeing?"
"Victor, the one you met at the airport" I say with a slight hesitation, Kj's face drops a little bit.
"Cami you know he has the hots for you-"
"What does that even mean?" I cut him off.
"It means he likes you in a more than friend way, and if it's just you two then he's going to hit on you-"
"Kage, sure Victor may have a little thing for me, but don't get jealous. Why would I date him when I have the most perfect amazing boyfriend ever" I grab his hand.
He chuckles lightly and rolls his eyes.
"This boyfriend of yours sounds pretty cool" he jokes, taking one step closer to me.
"He is, But not when he is making me late to a dinner" I say, then giving him a short sweet kiss before hopping into my car. I roll down the window to say one last thing.
"I'll see you tomorrow, I love you."
He smiles and kisses me once more.
"Love you more Cams, have fun on your little date" he says, but I know he's joking.
"Oh shut it Keneti" I roll up the window, making him step back from the car. I give him one final wave before driving off.

That night
I hear a knock on the door. Oh that just be Victor! I open it and and his face goes rather blank.
"Are you okay?" I ask.
"Yeah...I...uh...wow just wow...you look-"
"Like I've only had 10 minutes to get ready" he chuckles as I finish my sentence.
"I was going to say beautiful" he says with a sweet smile. Oh god am I blushing? I hope I dressed alright? I'm not to over the top...right?

My dress:

"Here come on in I just need to grab my purse" I step aside and let him in

"Here come on in I just need to grab my purse" I step aside and let him in. I run to my bedroom and grab my purse. Okay Cami it's fine, we are just going to dinner as friends!
I walk back out into the living room where Victor is waiting when suddenly my phone starts ringing. I pull it out if my purse, oh it's Kj.
"Hey is everything alright?" I ask.
"Yeah I just forgot to say have fun tonight" I can hear him smiling through the phone.
"Aww that's so sweet, what are you doing tonight?"
"Sitting in my apartment watching the suite life on deck with Cole...it's just a date as friends tho don't get jealous" he jokes making me giggle.
"Okay well don't have too much fun, I have to go but I'll see you tomorrow at 4"
"Okay see you then, bye babe" and with that he hangs up.