We Shouldnt Do This

Camila's POV
After awkwardly explaining that we swear we don't know how we got into that position, we got up got dressed and went to set. First day of filming! It's incredibly exciting!

Cole, Kj, Lili and I are currently all in the make up trailer just chilling up when suddenly Lili says
"Oh. My. God."
"What's wrong?" Cole asks.
"Kj, Cami you have to read this article." She says as she hands us a magazine.
"Kj Apa and Camila Mendes share an on stage kiss after winning best kiss award. While many believe that this was just to follow tradition, others would argue that this is hinting at their new romance, they went to the awards as each other's dates and have been particularly close these past few days. I wonder what Kj's girlfriend Corrine Isherwood has to say about that." I read the article out loud, blushing.
"She has a lot to say about it that's for sure." Kj mutters. I roll my eyes and continue reading.
"Many fans have become suspicious of a possible relationship between the two young actors, saying that in interviews they seemed to be flirty and love struck."
"God your melting my heart." Cole sarcastically comments.

"So what if we showed up as each other's date...and made out on stage...that doesn't mean we're in a relationship" Kj brushes it off.
"Add falling asleep on one another to the list." Lili giggled.

"Allow me to make a quick topic change, are you guys excited for comic con?" I ask shifting the topic of convocation.
(A/N For the sake of the story comic con is now)
"Yeah I love teasing things to the fans." Cole chuckles.
"And teasing them with your relationship." Kj chuckles.
"Eh i might show Lili off a bit." He jokingly says.

There was a short pause before we got a call.
"Lili and Cole to FP's Trailer set, I repeat Lili and Cole to FP's Trailer set."
"Well looks like we are off." Lili sighs as she stands up.
"What scene are you filming?" I ask.
"Some dramatic one with Madchen and Skeet, trying to stop Betty from joining the serpents, what's the first scene your filming?" Cole asks.
"Uhh I've got one for Archie being in jail, I'm pretty sure you're in that one too cami" Kj explains.
"Well we'll see you guys later." Lili smiles as they exit the trailer.

There's a short awkward silence.
"It's funny how journalists twist things." I say holding up the magazine article.
"Yeah I mean what would make them think we're dating." He gives a slightly awkward chuckle.
"Yeah it's not like we went to the awards as each other's date..." I giggle
"And made out on stage"
"Well I mean we did win"
"Then I walked in on your showering..."
"Then we kissed again during the photo shoot"
"And I fell asleep on top of you..."

I realise that somehow we've managed to edge closer to one another, slowly the tension was rising.
"You're a little more dangerous then you look, all boy next door-ish" I giggle, having a throw back to our first scene together.
"You have no idea." He chuckles, taking one step closer, going along with my little game.
Slowly we both begin to lean in before I retread back slightly.
"We shouldn't do this."
"We definitely shouldn't do this" He smashes his lips into mine. I had always wandered what our first real kiss would be like. If it would be romantic or rough. At the moment it was just like we had done in the closet when filming the first episode, but one this was different.

I was kissing Kj Apa, not Archie Andrews. And I think for once he was kissing me, not Veronica Lodge. Me, just Camila. His lips were so familiar to me, yet they felt brand new as they melted into mine. This time there was no camera crew, no 'action' and 'cut' being yelled, no costumes. Just us.

We both pulled back and he let out a relived sigh.
"I've wanted to do that for so fucking long." He whispered.
I smile up at him.
"Me too."
"Well now what?" He says going back to his normal voice  tone.
"I think we should do something about this."
"I couldn't agree more."

His smile was spread across his adorable face. There we were, just two young actors, co-workers to say the least, just standing there, smiling like idiots.
"This is crazy." I sigh, hoping he pick up on what I mean.
"I recon we could beat sprousehart." He chuckles, taking a seat on the sofa.
"Hmm I wouldn't be too sure, they're at the PDA stage, you and I literally only just had a first kiss a few seconds ago."
"and I've been flirting with you for how long!" He chuckles.
Wait he was flirting with me on purpose, like not as a joke?

"I really like you Cami." He says out of the blue.
"You're alright I suppose." I joke kissing him once more.

Yeah, we definitely should've done that.

A/N I really hope that you guys liked this chapter! First kiss finally out of the way...but they aren't together just yet😉 Please leave a comment below on your thoughts and what you what to happen next! Thanks again for reading! Xx