Let Go

One week later...
Kj's POV

"WHAT THE HELL KJ!"

Cami came bursting into my trailer.

I look down at her and smile, she looks mad. I wonder what she's here to yell at me about.
"Can I help you?" I innocently ask. It's only been two weeks since things ended and were already deep into post break up fights.
"Do you have any idea what you're doing?!" She yelled as she threw her hands into the air.

"I'm making coffee, but that's pretty obvious." I say as I hold up a coffee boy which has just reached its boiling point.

She rolled her eyes and scoffed in response.
"I mean what the hell were you thinking in that interview! It's the 5th most trending video right now! Do you have any idea what this could do to my career?!" Cami looked angry and upset, but that really didn't bother me.

...maybe a little.

And of course she had to bring up the interview. I had one with ET and they posted it last night. Was it controversial? Definitely. I called Cami out for cheating on me, made it clear that there was nothing 'mutual' about our break up. And the whole 'still friends' thing was just for show.

"All I did was call you a liar, it's not the end of the world" I explain as I pour the coffee into a cup.
"Not the end of the world? Maybe not yours Kj but it could be the end of mine! Do you know what people think of someone who's a liar? They think that they deserve nothing, do you know the backlash I'm getting right now for breaking up with you-"
"Did you break up with me?" I cut her off as I crossed my arms and took a step towards her.

"Well yeah that's kind of what all this drama is about" she said in a know it all tone. I chuckle in response.
"No, Camila, you didn't break up with me. You cheated on me."

Cami's POV
He hasn't called me Camila since the day we met, before shooting the pilot for season 1. I remember it clearly.

Flashback

Oh my god this is so exciting! I'm meeting all of the cast today! I wonder what they'll be like? Will we all get along...I hope so! I wonder if the people I had done a screen test with got the part as well?

I walk beside my manager into a large room with countless people in it, chatting away. There are several cameras flashing and interviewers walking around, doing publicity for the show. There's a flash in my eyes, I blink away the white light.

"Camila Mendes! I was starting to wonder when you would arrive!" Roberto, the director, greeted me with a huge smile.
"Sorry I have a tendency of running late!" I apologise.
"Don't worry we all do. Come this way, you should meet the other members of the core 4" he said as we began walking to the other side of the room.

"The core 4?" I say with a small laugh.
"Yep. That's what we're calling you guys. Archie, Betty, Jughead and of corse the lovely Veronica" he turned to me and smiled.

It's still surreal that I'm actually playing Veronica Lodge.
We approach 2 people, a blonde haired girl talking to Cole Sprouse. I recognise him form Zack and Cody, I had heard rumours he would be on the show!
They turned their attention to us as we walked up to them. Okay Cami, be cool.

"Cole, Lili, I'd like you to meet Camila Mendes. She's playing Veronica Lodge!" Roberto said with a smile. "Camila this is Lili Reinhart, playing Betty Cooper, and this is Cole Sprouse, playing Jughead Jones." He explained. Cole stuck out his hand and I grabbed it. He has a firm hand shake, and a warm smile.