Be nice for a change

Cami's POV
"CAMILA MENDES GET YOUR ASS HERE RIGHT NOW!" Lili's voice echoed down the hallway. God it's like 5 am it was too early for this.

I groan into my pillow, wanting to just stay here forever, but if I don't get up it would only be a matter of time before she comes into my room and drags me out of bed.

I sleepily get up and make my way to her room, it's still dark outside. Great. Just great.

"Lili I don't have to be up for another hour, this better be hella important" I say as I stumble into her room, she looks pretty awake. She's sitting on her bed with her laptop out I didn't of her.

"Have you seen the video?" She asks as soon as she sees me.
"Lili it's 5am, whatever you're talking about, of course I haven't seen it" I say as I walk over and plop myself onto her bed.

The second I look at her laptop screen I know that this is going to be a hard one to explain.

"Well, go on, put me out of my misery" I groan, she clicks the play button and I prepare myself for the worst.

"Riverdale stars Camila Mendes and KJ Apa have fans scratching their heads over what has to be the most confusing, and awkward interview ever" the ET reporter says from a studio.

"Oh my god" I groan, of course they actually posted the interview. I just really need that for my career.

"During the interview KJ and Camila were asked to address the rumours regarding their break up, Kj stepped in and said that all the rumours were false, and that his co star hadn't done anything wrong. While there isn't anything strange about that, what happened next made everything a whole lot more complicated. Camila cut off KJ, telling us that she had in fact cheated on him. But wait there's more!"

There's more, how could there possibly be more. That was it, that's all that happened.

"A source tells us that KJ and Camila were spotted having what seemed to be pretty deep conversation at the dinner that Netflix hosted just last night. The source tells us that 'things seemed very personal, it seemed like an argument, but then Camila said something that made KJ go rather quiet.' Are these two rekindling an old romance, and how does Camila's current boyfriend a Charles Melton feel about all this?"

Lili pauses the video and looks at me, for reasons I really don't know, she looks excited. Excited that I just made a complete fool out of myself.

"You told the truth! I'm so proud of you!" She exclaimed happily, pulling me into a hug.

Lili was probably the person most mad about me cheating on KJ, besides KJ of course. She constantly nagged me to tell the truth, always saying that it was the worst decision of my life to cheat on him. According to her KJ was probably one of the best things that had ever happened to me, that he was one of the sweetest guys she's ever met and that I'd regret dating Charles.

Unfortunately for me, she's not wrong.

Before I know it I'm bursting out in tears, I really have no idea what over, it's honestly all just so confusing.

"Cami, what's wrong?" Lili asked caringly as she pulled away slightly. I wiped a few tears away and took a deep breath.

"I told him I still love him and now I have no idea what to do? Oh and then Charles came over, and KJ couldn't say anything back and now I'm so confused because I just told my ex boyfriend that I love him, like who the hell does that and-"
"Cami, slow down. It's alright." Lili tells me softly. I take a deep breath. This is humiliating.

"Now, why did you tell KJ you love him?" She asked with a motherly tone.

That really is a good question. Why the hell did I do that. Oh right, because it's true.