Comic Con

Kj's POV
As expected breakfast was just Cami and I watching Cole and Lili be cute together. I mean I knew they were dating way before they announced it and things were a lot more like how Cami and I are at the moment, but now that everyone knows they have had the freedom of PDA. Don't get me wrong they are great together, I guess I'm just a bit jealous... but that not what's important. What is important is the fact that we just arrived at Comic Con.

"Okay so we have meet and greet until 11 and then we have the panel, now they are airing the pilot today and you can hint small things about your characters but don't say anything about major plot twists, like Jellybean and Varchies breakup." Roberto says. Wait what?
"What Varchie break up?" Cami steps in.
"Yeah haven't you read the scripts I gave you last night, we are filming it in 2 days, do you kids ever read what I give you?!" Everyone chuckles. Cami shoots me a disappointed look, and I give her one in return. Of corse it's all very closed doors with what will happen this season, maybe our characters will stay broken up, and then I won't be able to film more scenes with cami...

Camila's POV
Well that's sucks. I was routing for Varchie. But that's not important, I need to be ready for the meet and greet.
The cast hang around for a while, our pictures are taken and then fans start lining up for autographs and pictures. In all honestly it's not my favourite thing because it usually takes forever but it is nice meeting the fans, seeing what they like. And in no matter of time we are ushered to the panel. I do love panels!

As always there's assigned seating, but I'm not sure who I'll be next to because they just call out our names and we take our seats.
Roberto is first to get called out then Kj.
"And next up, playing our favourite Latina, Camila Mendes as Veronica Lodge." I step out and give a wave, it's always so encouraging to see the big crowds that gather just to see us all. Lili is then next to me followed by Cole, Casey, Charles and Ashleigh. And this the panel begins.
"So Kj, Archie is in jail now, what can we expect from that?" The brunette host asks.
"I think that it'll definitely make him a lot darker, I mean he'll have all of that anger stored up because of Hiram, and it'll kind of push him away from what's happening in the real world, which will put a strain on his friendships and relationships." Kj explains, trying not to tease too much information.
"Speaking of relationships, Cami, how do you think your character feels about her beloved boyfriend going to jail?"

"Well I think she'll start off confused as it what's going on, and when she figures out it was her fathers doing then she'll get super mad, but agreeing with what Kj said I think with Archie in jail and Veronica dealing with her family then yeah we might see a strain in their relationship, but after all they've been through I'm sure that Varchie will pull through." I say, glancing at Kj who has a smile on his face. The questions continue to flow in form the host until finally its open panel.

Cole and Lili get a few questions about the Met Gala, Casey gets questions about his opinion on Joaquin's return, all the usual.
"Hi, so um Kj and Cami you recently won best kiss at the MTV awards, I was wondering what it's like filming those scenes, does it get awkward or is it just apart of acting?" A teenage girls asks.
I look at Kj, signalling that he can answer first.
"See there are some scenes where it's just a kiss and others when it's a full blown make out session so they're definitely different things to film..." the audience lets out a chuckle. "But for the more intense scenes, I think that at first it was awkward, like if you go back and watch the season 1 finally you can kind of tell that we hadn't done any scenes like that before, but as season 2 progressed and Varchie became more, how do I say this, sexually active, then it just became more natural I suppose, nonetheless still awkward with a bunch of people filming and watching." The audience let's out another chuckle.
"Yeah I agree I mean one of the first scenes that Kj and I filmed together was the one where they play 7 minutes in heaven..." the crowd lets out an excited scream, clearly there are some Varchie fans out there.
"And I think for most actors it's awkward because your being told to act like you have fallen in love with this person and that can be tricky when you don't know each other, but I'd agree that as time went on and more of those scenes were out into the scripts it became more easy and less awkward between us. And Kj is such a gentleman so its not to bad for me, and he's a good kisser hence the award." The crowd laughs lightly.

There were a few more questions for other cast mates and then another girl asked one for Kj and I.
"So Kj and Cami, you both looked stunning together at the MTV awards, is there any chance we might bring seeing more of you too together off-screen, in a more romantic way?"
Kj and I agreed to not be front on about our relationship just yet but why not tease a little bit.

"Well the MTV awards were great and they were so much fun too, so maybe I'll let him stick around for a little longer."
I wink and Kj and I swear the crowd went crazy, Well technically I didn't give anything away. Not just yet.

A/N Kjmila depression hour, I can't believe they didn't win best kiss! Honestly devastating! And Cani didn't post anything about Kj's birthday, honestly I need more Kjmila😫 anyways hope you guys liked this chapter! Remember to leave a comment below! Thanks for reading! Xx