I Get It Now

[PSA: I'm depressed, charmila is confirmed, kjmila is never going to happen. I've decided to keep this fan fiction relevant to current...happenings (aka cami and charles dating) it'll be depressing but unlike the real world, in this story kjmila will come through. Happy depression hours everyone]

A few weeks later...

Kj's POV
It's been a few weeks since the incident with Victor and Cami is doing surprising well. Victor ended up getting charged for what he did and then we were just swept back into the world of work. I honestly thought Cami would've taken longer to get over it but she's seemed to put it behind her pretty easily. Which is a good thing...I guess.

But she has been acting off. Suspiciously off. And I fear it hasn't got anything to do with Victor, but with me.

I mean when it's just the two of us she's been acting slightly awkward, and when we are hanging out with the rest of the cast she full on avoids me. In fact, the rest of the cast seem to be acting pretty weird around me too, like they're hiding something from me.

I've been to scared to ask if I've done something wrong, fearing that it might be what ends our relationship. I may be overstepping.

We're currently on set as usual, nothing much is happening, just shooting scenes as per usual. Season 3 is about to air so we are all pretty excited about that, we're having a get together to watch the premier on Wednesday.

I've just finished filming a scene with Cole, in which I meet him 'Mom' and 'younger sister'. We're heading back to our shared apartment, and for the most part the car ride is silent.

"So how are you and Lili?" I ask, trying to ease the awkwardness that is apparently between us. To my luck, Cole responds casually, at least one person isn't treating me like a total idiot.
"We've been really good actually. I mean of corse we have to deal with all the fans wanting to know everything, but we've found it pretty easy to just keep it between us. How's Cami going considering what happened a few weeks ago?"
"I wish I knew" I chuckled in response as we pull up to a red light. He takes his eyes off the road and gives me a confused look, his brows furrowing slightly.

"What do you mean by that?"

I know Cole isn't trying to invade privacy, or 'get the gossip'. I mean if anything I'm glad he's asking, I've needed to get this off my chest for a while now.

"Can you be honest with me for a moment?" I ask, knowing that he would be even if I hadn't asked, but just for safe measure.
"Yeah of corse, what's wrong?" He asks, his eyes glueing back to the road once the traffic light turns green again.

Huh, it's funny how Cole always knows what's going on with me. I can tell just by his question. In any other circumstance he would've asked 'what's up?' or 'what is it?' but he asked what's wrong. He knows somethings not right.

"Do you think Cami has been acting weirdly around me lately?" I ask in a sigh.

He gulps, almost nervously in response and it becomes silent again, he's probably thinking of a nice way to tell me that my own girlfriend is acting like I've got the plague or something. Literally avoiding me at all costs. I mean the other day I went by her trailer just to check in, when I knocked on the door she opened it after a minute and her hair was all ruffled, she looked like a mess, but she hadn't been crying. When I asked if I could come in she came up with some lame excuse as to why I couldn't. She then shut the door on me. It's like I'm some sort of annoying younger brother to her. And I want to know why.

"In all honestly man...yeah. She's been acting incredibly weird around you" he finally says, looking guilty about saying so.