Sharing

Kj's POV
A week has passed since Cami and I kissed and literally nothing has happened. Nothing. No action. No talking. Nothing except acting. Not exactly what I had in mind to be honest.

But tomorrow is in fact Comic Con so maybe we'll actually have the chance to have a convocation.
We arrive at the hotel and we are sorting out who goes in what room.
"Okay Cole and I will go together" Lili announces.
"Vanessa and I will share" Madelaine says.
"Yo I'll share with Cott" Charles says.
"Okay that leaves Kj and Cami, are you two okay with that?" Roberto asks. I look at Cami who gives me a slightly weary look.
"I mean Kj you can share with me if you really want" Roberto jokes.
"I think I'm fine with Cami thanks." I chuckle.

Roberto hands us our key cards and we all head up to our rooms, which are on the top floor of this overly fancy hotel.
I unlock the door to our room and take a good look around.
(The room)

"Wow this is fancy!" Cami comments as she walks into the room and puts her bags down

"Look at the view!" She squeals.
"Cam it's just a hotel room" I chuckle.
She gives a small giggle.
"When I was younger we never came to hotels like this, they still amaze me" she sighs as she flops onto the bed.
"Oh my god this bed feels like heaven...come on you have to lie down." She pats the spot next to her. I roll my eyes and lie down.

Okay in all fairness it was pretty darn comfortable.
"Not too bad." I laugh turning my head to far her.
"So are you left or right?" She asks.
"Huh?"
"Do you sleep on the left side or right side of the bed you idiot." She asks as she sits up.
Do girls seriously worry about this.
"I honestly don't care, if you want I can sleep on the couch."
"And have you miss out on these finely fluffed pillows, and this soft as hell mattress, and these newly laid sheets! I'll take the right side Keneti and you can enjoy the left." She puts on a fake posh accent.

I look out the window and down onto the busy street. (A/N let's just say the hotel only had 5 floors so it's easy to see the street)
"Wow look at the paparazzi down on the street, are there any celebrities they are waiting for?" Cami joins me by the window to look at the crowd of camera men.
"Probably here to see you and your heavenly face and body." She sarcastically comments.
"How would you know what my gorgeous body looks like?" I joke.
"Varchie scenes duh, you have your shirt off in like 90% of the scenes you film honestly it's like the fandom can't get enough of you." She giggles.
"Oh does little cami not like sharing" I say only half jokingly.
"Who says your mine to share?" She twists my words in a rather sexy way, her voice joining light and flirtatious.
"Well technically you didn't seem to be complaining about our multiple kisses." I smirk looking down on her, taking advantage of my height.
"Even if I was I'm not the possessive kind. Unlike that awful Corrine girl" she look up at me.
"Oh so you don't like sharing" I grin.
She gives an over exaggerated sigh before saying
"Well technically we aren't anything officially so who's to say you can and can't be shared."
"I share many things with you." I say sidetracking the convocation a little bit.
"Like what?" She tilts her head cutely.
"Like a love for acting, I share an award title with you, I share some pretty funny stories with you two, and as of tonight I'll have shared a bed with you" I smirk.
"Oh you'd just love that wouldn't you." She slurs, leaning in slightly.
"Possibly." I lean in too and just as our lips are about to touch she slides away and walks towards the door.

"Oh Keneti you don't think I'm that easy do you? Come now, we have dinner with the rest of the cast" She winks and holds the door open for me.
"You are driving me insane." I mutter as we enter the elevator.
"You're driving me up the walls." She remarks.
"Or pushing you up against them." And with that I push her up onto the elevator wall as I connect our lips, she kisses back just as forcefully as she runs her hands through my faux ginger hair.
Our heated makeout comes to a quick end when we hear the elevator ding and the doors slide open, I back off the wall so that she isn't pushed against it and I clear my throat. We walk out of the elevator and into the dining room for dinner.

"Neaten up your hair" I whisper as we approach the table.
"Act normal." She whispers back as we approach the rays do the cast who are already seated.
"Hey guys!" Cami beams and takes a seat.
"Hey Kj, Hey cami...wait cami your lipstick is a bit smudged." Lili points out.
"Oh uh you know I was re applying last minute in the elevator, my makeup skills definitely aren't the best!" She jokes, attempting to avoid the possibility of us getting caught.
Well this should be an interesting weekend.

A/N hey all hope you liked this chapter! I'm Aussie as a few of you may know and for those American reading you might've finished your exams but mine are just beginning and it is so stressful! Ahhhh! Anyways I'm trying to update when I can! Thanks for reading much appreciated! Xx