Click. Flash. Boom.

Camila's POV
Finally after weeks of waiting we are all back in Vancouver! It's thrilling and nerve racking! We really don't know what's in store!
And even more exciting it our first read through of the season. We've all said our hellos and I take a seat next to Kj and Lili.

"Okay everyone so we begin Filming tomorrow, but today is promo shots. We'll be taking them throughout the set. Now please be on your best behaviour as there are some huge brands with us today. You will also be interviewed, I know that can be a bit boring but it's important for the promotion of the show." Roberto explains to us. I turn to Lili.
"Omg I love these photo shoots!" I squeal.
"Me too, they are always so fun!" She returns the excitement.

We are all sent off to wardrobe and our first outfits are very retro style, like from the original comics! We are all chilling out in the make up trailer when Corrine barges in.
"Hey all, hope you don't mind me I thought I'd chill out on set today!" She boldly states. I giggle as Kj rolls his eyes.
"So what's the plan!" She asks.
"It's just a photoshoot day, the real filming begins tomorrow" Lili explains.
"Oh how fun!" She flashes a glossy fake smile.

We are all ushered to the Pops set for the first photoshoot. We first take photos as the core 4, then Lili and I as the classic B and V duo, then Cole and Lili take some adorable sprouseheart photos.
"Okay Cami, Kj you guys are up for Varchie pictures." Roberto yells.
"How do I look?" Kj joking flashes a charming smile.
"Eh okay for a red head." He rolls his eyes. He had to dye his hair back red and he hates it, I think he suits it though.

"Okay guys were going to start with Cami sitting on the bar..." the photographer instructs me to sit on the bar, that has several milkshakes on it. I struggle to get up but luckily for me Kj grabs my waist and boosts me up.
"Thanks Archiekins" I giggle.
"Anything for you Ronnie." He says in his American accent, making me laugh even more.
"Okay Kj your good where you are just keep it close guys, Cami tilt your head to the left slightly...okay that's good"
Photoshoots are always like this, constant yelling on how to pose to look good, after a while it becomes effortless.
"Okay yep Kj hands on her waist please, let's keep in mind Varchie are very intimate." Kj let's out a nervous chuckle as his hands make their way to my waist.

Despite the fact that I'm sitting on the bench, Kj is still at eye level with me, it's so unfair that he's like 6ft tall.
"Okay Cami lean in, Yeah like that as though you're going to kiss him" I can feel Kj's steady breath against mine, our lips just inches apart.
"Okay and if we could get a kiss that would be great."

The camera flashes as our lips connect, for the first time in weeks. It's just a photoshoot. It's just for the camera. Obviously as professional actors we know that just staying still makes for awkward photos so we start to move a little bit. In other words we begin making out.
"Yep Cami wrap your legs around his waist...there it is that's the golden shot"
The camera flashes a couple more times.
"Okay guys I think we're done." The photographer announces, but for some reason Kj continues to kiss me, and I kiss him back.
"Kj, Cami you can stop now" Roberto chuckles and we pull apart. I begin to blush furiously and he bites his lip.

He helps me down from the bench and I trip slightly but he catches me. Oh great now I'm staring into his amber eyes and I'm lost in a daze, our faces inches apart once more, we looked at each other as though we were going to kiss, but Corrine clears her throat.
"So that's what photoshoots are like." She fakes a smile.
"Yep basically just crazy photographers yelling at you." I giggle.
"Huh well doesn't seem very interesting. Kj babe lets go." She drags him away.

Kj's POV
"I swear Kj I keep on giving you second chances and you just keep on messing up!" She yells as we reach my trailer.
"Maybe I don't want second chances!" I mindlessly yell.
"Oh so you just want to break up with me huh after all we've been through-"
"That's just the thing Corrine, yes we've been through a lot but I can't think of any moment when I was happy dating you. Hell you act like a fan more than you do a girlfriend!" I comeback as I run my hand through my hair in frustration.
"That's not true! I don't even like the show!" She fires.
"And why is that huh?" I ask knowing exactly what her answer will be.
"It's that Cami girl! Listen I know you love acting but please she just wants to steal you from me!"
"Oh so you want me to quit my job just because you can't help that I have to play her love interest!" I raise my voice, she's really starting to piss me off.
"You can't expect me to sit and watch while you act like you love her!"
"It's not acting."

Oh god. Did I really just say that. Did I seriously just admit that I liked, no, that I loved Cami. Corrine gives me a cold glare.
"I'm sorry what?" She raises her eyebrow. Okay Kj this is your chance, I can just say that it was the slip of the tongue, that I didn't mean it at that I loved her not Cami.
"You heard me. I love her! I'm pretty sure you aren't surprised by that."

Well that was totally to plan wasn't it.
"So all you do is kiss her and suddenly you're in love, that's pathetic."
"Yes I kiss her a lot, that's all scripted, that's what I get paid to do, which makes me pretty darn lucky, cause if that's all it takes for me to get paid then I would happily work on this show for the rest of my life. But it's not just the kisses...it's the late night shooting and the funny inside jokes and the dinners and parties and the karaoke...and it's just...it was always going to happen, I'm sorry for leading you on." I honestly admit.

"You'll regret this" she simply states.
"Maybe I will" I chuckle "but maybe this is the start of something fucking amazing, and I'll be the one laughing at you. Now get out." I politely ask. She says nothing more she simply huffs and leaves...so I guess I'm single now...

A/N hey all hope that you liked this chapter! It was super fun to write! Leave a comment below on what you think! Thanks for reading xx