◜ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2◞

❝ come back down, save yourselfI can't find my way to youand I can't bear to face the truth ❞

come back down, save yourself
I can't find my way to you
and I can't bear to face the truth

Taehyung walks up to the hospital's front desk with the chance of asking about his friend to know whether he is alright

Taehyung walks up to the hospital's front desk with the chance of asking about his friend to know whether he is alright. "Hello, ma'am, I'm here to see Jung Hoseok," It seems like that the clerk is not in the mood, or maybe she hasn't heard Taehyung just right. "Excuse me, ma'am, I said I'm here to see Jung—"

"Taehyung?" A guy shouts out his name from behind, and runs towards him in order to hug the boy who has been at the police station for hours.

"Jimin," Taehyung hugs his friend, tightly, and pats his back to comfort him. "Where is Hoseok?" He seeks for answers, but Jimin starts to cry as he is keeping his eyes closed.

Jimin wipes away his tears with the back of his hands as soon as he comes out of Taehyung's warm hug, and grips his wrist to take him somewhere, probably to take him to Hoseok and the rest of the boys.

After a few seconds running through the hospital, they finally get to the room where Hoseok is resting in, having the others all gathered around his bed. When they all feel Taehyung's presence in the room, they turn their faces at him to see if what they are seeing is real or not. They have been waiting for Taehyung for so long, but he was late, again. as always.

"Where have you been?" Angrily, Yoongi questions, having his arms crossed as he is slowly walking up to Taehyung. "Where the fuck have you been when he was calling out your fucking name, Taehyung?" Calling out his name? Why? "He wanted to talk to you for the last time, but you weren't here for him," He pushes Taehyung to the wall as he grabs him by the collar, leaving Taehyung breathless. "How the fuck can you call yourself a best friend?"

"Let him go," Namjoon places his hand on Yoongi's shoulder, and Yoongi pushes his hand away, actually he tightens the grip on Taehyung's neck. "If you want to kill him, then do it, but remember one thing, Yoongi, killing each other will not solve anything."

After hearing this, Yoongi lets go of Taehyung, and leaves the room as tear drops are falling down on his cheeks.

"Don't take him seriously, now," Namjoon tries to comfort Taehyung who is rubbing his own neck. "Everything will be fine."

"Fine? Fine?! What the hell are you talking about?" Jungkook speaks up as he is holding Hoseok's cold hands in his, sitting on a chair beside his hospital bed. "Hoseok is dead!" He starts to cry as he is having his red puffy eyes closed, tightly. "Nothing will be fine! Everything will get even worse! We have just lost a brother!" Slowly, Jungkook turns his face at Namjoon, and opens his eyes to see the boy who hasn't even cried. "How can you talk like this, Namjoon?"

Trying to change the subject while knowing everybody in the room has turned their faces to see what Namjoon answers in return, he decides to leave the room to get some fresh air.