◜ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29◞

❝ but it's no useit's a dream to be brokenI run and runbut I'm not getting anywhere ❞

but it's no use
it's a dream to be broken
I run and run
but I'm not getting anywhere

"Min Yoongi— Where is Min Yoongi?" Detective Lee asks a police officer who is having his lunch

"Min Yoongi— Where is Min Yoongi?" Detective Lee asks a police officer who is having his lunch. "Minho, where the fuck is Min Yoongi?"

"Behind bars?" Minho tries to be funny, but his smile completely fades away when detective Lee gives him a death glare. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry."

It doesn't take much time for the detective to gather all the information he needs about Yoongi. The detective runs in order to find his cell sooner, but what he faces, makes him stop. He screams for help, and soon, the police officers gather to see what has happened.

Yoongi is dead, too.

They open the cell, and one by one, they step inside. There are seven notes beside his dead body, but unlike the rest of the notes, they are not written in backwards.

'to'

'Still'

'my'

'want'

'Taemin?'

'way,'

'play'

Then, the detective looks at the wall, and something grabs his attention which is written with Yoongi's blood.

'gn ih ty re ve sw on kr ae by dd et eh t'

"What does that suppose to mean?" One of the police officers asks.

Detective Lee gets lost in his thoughts, but soon, he realizes something very important. When they were investigating Jung Hoseok's bedroom after his death, he had found a teddy bear.

Without talking about this to anyone, he quickly runs out of the police station, and heads to their house to continue playing the game the killer's way. He knows that he may lose the game, but at least, he is sure that it will be over.

After arriving at their house, the detective breaks into the house, and looks for Jung Hoseok's bedroom. He goes up the stairs, and pushes the bedroom door open, slowly, but to his surprise, he finds the bedroom empty.

There is nothing in the bedroom. Nothing. Nothing but a teddy bear which is in the middle of the bedroom, a television, and a DVD player.

Detective Lee sits down in front of the television, and grabs the teddy bear in order to take a closer look at it. The teddy bear's left eye doesn't seem normal. He takes out its left eye, and sees a hidden camera. "What the—?" He rips off the teddy bear's head, and finds two DVDs in it.

After placing one of them in the DVD player, and turning on the television, he waits to see what will appear on TV.

"Hoseok, please, I beg you, you have to help me kill Seokjin." Taehyung begs Hoseok, and Hoseok shakes his head as he is keeping his eyes closed.

"Listen, Seokjin and Namjoon are going to get married—" Hoseok is cut off when Taehyung throws his own cellphone at him. "Have you gone crazy?!" He kneels down to grab Taehyung's cellphone. "Look, I won't do this to them," He hands Taehyung his cellphone. "Now, get the fuck out of my bedroom."

Taehyung points his finger at him as a threat. "I won't stop killing each one of you, Hoseok," Taehyung smiles, and shrugs. "You have been warned."

"You will never hurt us."

"Oh, really? Why are you so sure?" Taehyung walks up to the bedroom door to leave there. "I'm just kidding, dude," He turns his face at Hoseok before leaving. "Take care."

Then, Detective Lee plays the last one.

author's noteone more chapter left, and after that i will publish a new chapter which is called 'author's note + story explanation' for readers who haven't understood the story very well

author's note
one more chapter left, and after that i will publish a new chapter which is called 'author's note + story explanation' for readers who haven't understood the story very well.