◜ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8◞

❝ for you,I could pretend I was happy when I was sadfor you,I could pretend I was strong when I was hurt ❞

for you,
I could pretend I was happy when I was sad
for you,
I could pretend I was strong when I was hurt

❝ for you,I could pretend I was happy when I was sadfor you,I could pretend I was strong when I was hurt ❞

"One of you is going to die tonight, so be prepared." Jungkook reads the note out loud, and leaves his friends in a huge shock by reading it, quickly, without even wanting to breathe in the air.

Seokjin grabs it out of his hand, and tears the piece of paper apart, heading towards the recycle bin to throw it away. "This fucking game ends, right now," He turns his face at Taehyung with his eyes narrowed. "Where did you find it?"

"I— it was on the table next to his teddy bear," Taehyung answers, but deep inside he knows that Seokjin doesn't even believe him. "Why are you looking at me like this? I said it was on the table next to his teddy bear," He repeats his last sentence again, but Seokjin laughs. "What the— why are you laughing?"

Yoongi walks towards Seokjin, and crosses his arms as they both are standing in front of Taehyung who seems to be confused. "Well, the thing is that I, myself, have checked his bedroom more than ten times, but I found nothing like that."

Jimin shivers in fear, and takes a step backwards when he hears Yoongi's explanation. Maybe, Yoongi is right, and Taehyung has made this all up to mess with his friends, or maybe, Yoongi is wrong, and what Taehyung says about not having a clue about the creepy note is true.

"Are you accusing me of being the killer?" Taehyung questions, and his friends remain silent, not knowing what to reply to the boy who is begging them with his beautiful innocent eyes that he is a victim in this game just like the others. "You were all always like this, always blaming me for nothing, for the things that I haven't even done," With his hands clenched into fists, he walks up to his bedroom, because he knows that the more he stays here, the more angry he will become. "I hate you."

All they hear is the sound of his bedroom door slamming shut.

Seokjin grabs his black leather jacket which is on the hanger, and puts it on. "Are you going somewhere?" Nervously, Jimin asks, because he is the only one who seems to be the loneliest, at the moment, and Seokjin is the only person between his friends who understands him the most, especially when nobody cares about what Jimin says, or what he wants.

"Yes, I'm going to see my mother," Seokjin answers as he can read the anxiety in Jimin's eyes, but seeing his mother is the only thing that can calm him down, at the moment. "I will be back," He pats Jimin's hair, and smiles. "Don't worry, kiddo!"

"Wait—" But, before Jimin can say anything, Seokjin leaves the house. "I don't think if this is a good idea." He whispers, clear enough only for Jungkook to hear.

" He whispers, clear enough only for Jungkook to hear