◜ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17◞

❝ you know it allyou're my best friendthe morning will come againno darkness, no season is eternal ❞

you know it all
you're my best friend
the morning will come again
no darkness, no season is eternal

❝ you know it allyou're my best friendthe morning will come againno darkness, no season is eternal ❞

[Five months ago]

After playing truth or dare, Hoseok wants Yoongi to go with him to his bedroom, because he wants to talk to him. They both sit down on the bed, and Hoseok starts the conversation, "Did you see that?"

"See what?" Yoongi asks, and turns his face at his friend to see what he has got to say as an answer to his question.

"Taehyung." Hoseok answers, and glances down at his shoes as he has his eyes narrowed.

"Well, um— of course, but there was nothing wrong with him, and I think—" Yoongi is cut off when Hoseok shouts at him.

"What the fuck do you mean?! He was talking to Namjoon like the poor boy was a piece of shit!" Hoseok takes a deep breath in order to calm himself down. "He shouldn't have asked him such a question."

"What if I ask you a question like that?" Yoongi places his hand on Hoseok's chin in order to hold his head up. "Do you really love me—" But, before Yoongi can say anything, Hoseok places his own lips on his, and decides to enjoy this moment instead of thinking about everyone else.

Meanwhile, Namjoon and Taehyung are still continuing their argument.

"Listen, Taehyung, I want to marry him," He pulls a wedding ring out of his pocket, and holds it in front of his face. "Seokjin is the guy whom I've been looking for, and I want to spend the rest of my life with the man whom I'm really in love with."

"Does it mean that you don't love me, anymore?" Taehyung's eyes are filled with water as he is trying his best not to show his tears to the man who has just broke his heart. "What about me, then?" Namjoon stands up to go to his own bedroom without answering his friend's question, but Taehyung grips his wrist. "You will regret this."

"Listen to me, carefully, bitch! If anything bad happens to Seokjin, you're the first one whom I'm considering to be the killer." Namjoon wriggles his hand out of his grip, and walks up the stairs to his bedroom.

Taehyung is left alone in the living room to think about what has just happened, but then suddenly, a hand placed on his shoulder brings him back to the reality. "You're not going to hurt Seokjin, are you?"

"Get the fuck out of my face, Jimin." Taehyung pushes Jimin's hand away, and goes outside the house to get some fresh air.

Seokjin has always been like a big brother to Jimin, so thinking about that he may someday get hurt by Taehyung, makes him worried, but he knows one thing for sure that nobody dares to mess with Taehyung.

Not even Namjoon.

author's notethis chapter is connected to chapter 12

author's note
this chapter is connected to chapter 12.