◜ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13◞

❝ so you can keep knocking but won't knock me downno love lost, no love found ❞

so you can keep knocking
but won't knock me down
no love lost, no love found

❝ so you can keep knocking but won't knock me downno love lost, no love found ❞

[Present day]

Namjoon leaves three knocks on the bathroom door which Jimin has been locking himself up this whole time after the detective has brought the bad news about Seokjin to them. "Jimin, buddy, there's nothing we can do." He keeps knocking on the door as he has the rest of the boys gathered behind himself, hoping Jimin is okay by his own.

"Let him rot." Yoongi says, and places his both hands in his pockets, trying to show them that he is the one who cares the least about this current situation.

"He is our friend, you piece of shit!" Taehyung snaps, and bumps into Yoongi's shoulder on purpose in order to knock on the bathroom door himself. "Come on, Jimin! Open the goddamn door!"

"Guys, do you hear that?" Worried, Jungkook asks, and turns his face at Hoseok's bedroom door which is opening by itself. "Okay, that shit is creepy as fuck, and—"

"Shut up, okay?" Namjoon cuts Jungkook off, and walks towards the bedroom door, slowly. As he is getting closer, the sound is getting more clear. "Wait a second," He pushes the door open, and sees the television which is in Hoseok's bedroom is on. "Is that—" He is cut off after he sees someone familiar in the television.

A video is playing, and it is showing Taehyung who is arguing with Namjoon. This video goes back for the time when Hoseok and Seokjin were both alive, or to be exact, this video seems to be for the last few months.

Everybody gathers in the bedroom, and watches the television to see what it is.

Taehyung pushes Namjoon while Namjoon is trying to hug the boy in order to kiss him, but Taehyung struggles to escape his bedroom. Suddenly, Seokjin enters the bedroom, and they both behave like everything's normal although it isn't.

"What the fuck?! Where the hell has this video come from?" Shockingly, Taehyung asks as it seems like that he doesn't even have a clue of what is going on. "Who the hell has filmed this?"

"Um— sorry, guys, I-I forgot to bring my swimsuit, you know?" Seokjin smiles, and grabs what he needs to go to the beach with Jimin who is waiting for him outside the house. "Have a good day, boys!" He runs towards the door, and leaves them alone without knowing that these two kind of have feelings for each others.

Poor little Seokjin. He is unaware of the fact that his boy friend is cheating on him. Actually, he would have never expected such a thing from Namjoon, the only guy who finds peace in his arms.

"I hope he'll die," Taehyung says, and then Namjoon hugs him, tightly. "I want you all for myself," He tightens his arms around Namjoon's waist as he is resting his head on his chest, having Namjoon's chin placed on his head. "You are mine, Namjoon."

This is when the television goes off, and they all turn their faces at Namjoon and Taehyung who are standing next to each other.