◜ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12◞

❝ I changed everythingjust for youbut I don't know mewho are you? ❞

I changed everything
just for you
but I don't know me
who are you?

❝ I changed everythingjust for youbut I don't know mewho are you? ❞

[Five months ago]

"Truth or dare?" Jungkook questions Seokjin after spinning the bottle, and waits for the eldest to pick one as it seems like he is lost in his own thoughts.

After thinking for a bit, Seokjin finally answers, "Dare."

"Alright, then, kiss Namjoon," Jungkook says, and Seokjin laughs. "Do it." He leaves everybody in shock when they all see how confident he is on what he is saying.

"You mean, um— right now?" Seokjin asks, and Jungkook nods. "Okay," Seokjin leans forward just to leave a kiss on Namjoon's forehead. "There you go." After the kiss, he smiles, and looks at Namjoon in the eyes just to see whether he can read what has been written in them, but he gets lost in those beautiful diamonds.

Playfully, Namjoon pushes him, and Seokjin falls flat on his butt. Everybody laughs, and Hoseok starts to clap as he can not stop laughing, but then suddenly, the one who doesn't seem to be in the mood for anything, turns his face at Namjoon, and says, "I know that it is not my turn to ask a question, but Namjoon, I want to ask you one."

"What are you up to, Taehyung?" Hoseok rolls his eyes, and shakes his head as it seems like that he is disappointed in his friend, because he kind of knows what Taehyung's question can be.

"It's okay," Namjoon says to Hoseok in order to calm him down, then he turns his face at Taehyung, and places his hand on his back. "What do you want to ask?"

"Do you really love Seokjin?" Everybody is now filled with shock because of this question. Nobody was expecting such a thing from Taehyung. It is unbelievable for him to ask a question like this while he exactly knows the answer.

"Excuse me, what?" Namjoon is shocked the most, and he can not think straight. "I-I mean um— well, you know? I um— I don't get it why you would ask me such a stupid question, right now."

"A stupid question?" Seokjin becomes angry as he has his eyes narrowed. "Namjoon, you are kidding me, aren't you?"

As Jimin sees that this argument is becoming something serious, he decides to change the subject by distracting them. "I have to pee." He doesn't, to be honest, but it is hard for him to see the one who always cares about him the most, struggles on something too stupid to even talk about.

"What the fuck?" Hoseok sighs, and stands up to go to his own bedroom. "It was all a waste of my precious time," He rolls his eyes, and lends Yoongi his hand to offer him in order to go with him to his bedroom. "Come on, Yoongi."

"You guys are no fun," Yoongi takes Hoseok's hand in his, and walks with him towards the bedroom. "Not to mention that y'all suck at playing games."

The rest of the boys leave there, and head towards their own bedrooms, as well, untill it is Namjoon and Taehyung left.

"Why did you do that?" Namjoon questions as he is avoiding the eye contact with the boy who has fucked everything up, and is having an evil smile on his face which Namjoon hates the most.

"You know it better."

"What the fuck does that mean?" Namjoon pretends like he is unaware of what his friend is talking about, but deep inside, he exactly knows what is going on, also he exactly knows the reason why Taehyung would suddenly act like a jerk in front of the boys.

"Actually, you know it better than anyone."

author's notewho is the killer, so far? do you have any ideas? i would be happy to hear your theories

author's note
who is the killer, so far? do you have any ideas? i would be happy to hear your theories. [please, do not be shy to let it all out, guys. your theories are appreciated, so thank you for everything.]