◜ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27◞

❝ make me runmake me run morelet my feet rip apart with woundsat least I can smile when I see you ❞

make me run
make me run more
let my feet rip apart with wounds
at least I can smile when I see you

"Min Yoongi, you are under arrest, you have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law

"Min Yoongi, you are under arrest, you have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law."

Shockingly, Yoongi looks at the detective who is cuffing his wrists together, and the rest of the police officers who are gathered around him to see the killer who has killed four innocent boys.

Taehyung is holding Jungkook's hand, tightly, while Yoongi is having trouble with his handcuffs.

"What is going on, detective?!" Yoongi asks, but he is given no answer. "I haven't killed—" But, he stops talking when Taehyung and Jungkook grab his attention. "Oh, no, no, no, I know what you are all thinking, now."

"You killed Hoseok." Calmly, Taehyung says, and looks at Yoongi who is freaking out.

"Shut the fuck up, Taehyung," Yoongi screams, and tries to lose the handcuffs, but he can not do that. "You know that I would never kill the love of my life, and— you bitch, you know that I didn't do it on purpose—"

 "You know that I would never kill the love of my life, and— you bitch, you know that I didn't do it on purpose—"

[A few hours ago, before Hoseok's death]

"Why are the two of us even having a party on the rooftop?" Hoseok questions, and Yoongi leaves a kiss on his cheek. "Ah, stop, Yoongi, you are drunk."

"Who cares? I mean, the rest of the boys went to the beach. It is all us, now, all alone." Still, Yoongi leaves his kisses on Hoseok's cheeks, but they are interrupted when Taehyung ruins their party.

"Guys, look at this beautiful thing," Taehyung reffers to a gun which is supposed to be his. "It is beautiful, isn't it?"

"Where the fuck did you get that?" Hoseok freaks out when he sees a gun in Taehyung's hand, and quickly stands up as he is taking a few steps backwards.

"Oh, come on, baby," Yoongi says, and laughs at Hoseok who seems to be scared. "It is just a gun," Yoongi stands up from the floor, and walks up to Taehyung in order to grab the gun out of his hand. "Woah, woah, woah! Look at this shit!" He aims the gun at his own head, and places his hand on the trigger. "What happens if I pull the trigger, huh?"

"Yoongi, calm down, and give the gun to me." Hoseok is scared, because he knows that Yoongi is drunk, and he can do anything.

Yoongi aims the gun at Taehyung. "What if I pull the trigger?" Then, he aims the gun at Hoseok, and says, "What if I do it, now?"

All of a sudden, everything goes black for Hoseok, and the floor is covered with his blood, soon.

Taehyung runs up to him to help the poor boy who is losing blood. "What the fuck have you done, you idiot?" He shouts at Yoongi, but he doesn't seem to understand.

Suddenly, Jungkook who has heard the sudden noise, joins the three friends who have their small party ruined. "What was that sound?" He freezes when he sees Hoseok running out of breath with a bullet in his chest.

When Taehyung sees Jungkook, he asks for help, but before doing that, he asks him to take Yoongi down the stairs, and he tells him not to say anything about this to anyone.

"Jungkook," Taehyung calls out his name before he goes downstairs with Yoongi. "Promise me that you will not say anything about what you have witnessed," Taehyung says, and Jungkook nods as tear drops are running down his cheeks. "Where are the others?"

"They are on their way." He answers, and helps Yoongi to go down the stairs with him, but little does he know that they will face something even worse in future.

After all, this is how somebody keeps a promise safe.

author's note
sorry for the late update. i've been busy with university and stuff, lately. and, i didn't have much time to write a chapter for this book.

i'm so happy right now, because my dad has just told me that he's gonna buy a car for me. omg, omg, omg! i think it will be my birthday present.