◜ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14◞

❝ don't fall on my facedon't fall on my faithdon't fall on my fate ❞

don't fall on my face
don't fall on my faith
don't fall on my fate

"Guys, I swear, I didn't do anything to Seokjin—" Taehyung begs his friends who are looking at him while they are wearing worried looks on their faces

"Guys, I swear, I didn't do anything to Seokjin—" Taehyung begs his friends who are looking at him while they are wearing worried looks on their faces. "Look, I-I know it is hard to trust me now, but I swear that I didn't do anything to him!"

"Listen, it wasn't me, either!" Namjoon begs his friends with both of his eyes that he is innocent, and this video has nothing to do with Seokjin's death. "Why would I kill the man whom I was going to marry?"

"What?!" Shockingly, they all scream, simultaneously.

"Yes, I was going to marry him," Namjoon searches his pocket, and pulls out a wedding ring. "Do you see this? Do you know what this means?" Tear drops start running down his cheeks, but nobody knows whether to trust him or not.

Suddenly, they all hear Jimin who is screaming. It is coming from the bathroom. They run out of the bedroom to see whether Jimin is alright. The door is open this time, and they can see him lying down on the floor.

Namjoon hugs Jimin in his arms, and screams, "Jimin!" He is scared, so are the others. "Jimin, are you okay?"

Jimin raises his hand a little bit, and hands Namjoon a piece of paper. This is the same as the note which said, 'one of you is going to die tonight, so be prepared', but the words are different this time.

"The note was on the— it was on the floor—" Jimin coughs. "I don't want to die, Namjoon." Again, he coughs blood, and closes his eyes.

"No, no, no, no, no—" Namjoon pats Jimin's forehead, and grabs his head into a hug. "He's running out of breath," Quickly, he holds his head up, and looks at his friends. "Call 911, now!"

Jungkook calls 911, and tells them that they are having an emergency, at the moment. Although he can not talk very well because of the stress that he is through, he tries to manage his feelings. After a short time, he goes outside to answer his phonecall since his cellphone is ringing.

Namjoon looks at the note which he has been holding in his hand this whole time.

'?y ht ro wt su rt si ko ok gn uj no ej ta ht kn ih tu oy od'

author's note
any questions?