➮ nine.

Glizzy

Glizzy.

"Who got my mans Glizzy blushin'?" Nahmir asked sitting beside me. "Nobody." I said mugging him. "Unsaved number?" He asked leaning over my shoulder.

"That's that girl he been texting." Jay said coming into the living room. "404, what area code is that?" Nahmir asked. "Atlanta." Jay said sitting on the other side of me.

"Y'all nosy on my momma." I said standing up. "Glizzy, she got you acting different." Jay said laughing. "It's okay, you got a lil' shorty out of state." He added. "That's not my girl and ain't nobody acting different." I said brushing them off.

"What y'all talking about?" Manny asked from the kitchen. "Glizzy new girlfriend." Nahmir teased. "Okay Glizzy." He said coming to dap me up. "This the last time ima' say this, that's not my girl." I said.

"Okay Glizzy, we just playing with you." Jay said smiling. "Real question is, she bad?" Al asked causing a roar of cheers. "Man I don't even know." I said looking down at my phone.

"You don't know how she look?" Nahmir asked sitting up. "Nah." I simply said. "You go out bad Zion." Manny said. "I'm not about to pressure her." I said. "Aw man, she got you sappin'." Al said. All the boys nodded in agreement.

"Y'all wildin'." I said leaving out the living room. "Glizzy!" They called out. Where could I possibly go. I went outside, just for some thinking time. I sat down on one of the chairs on the balcony.

I turned my phone on scrolling through the notifications on my lock screen. I had a couple messages from shorty. Other than that, my phone to me is considered dry. I sat my phone down and looked up at the stars. I contemplated on how I was going to get to Atlanta.