➮ nineteen.

Glizzy

Glizzy.

"Bae, who you texting?" Rhoshima asked attempting to sit on my lap. I lightly pushed her before she could sit down. "Not your bae." I said spinning around in my chair. "Since when?" She asked playing clueless. "You knew what was up from the beginning." I simply said.

She mugged me and sat down on the bed. The room was quiet, the only sound was from me typing away. The more I typed the longer she mugged. "What?" I said sighing. "Again, who you texting?" She asked standing up. "Jae." I said cracking a smile. "Who?" I locked my phone laying my head back.

"Who?" She repeated herself. I continued to ignore her and waited for a text back. "Glizzy, this is my last time asking. Who is Jae?" She asked her face beginning to turn red. "Four zero four number." I said lifting my head up.

"I thought we was talking?" She asked scrunching her eyebrows. "Just because we text don't mean we talking." I said shrugging my shoulders. She placed her hand over her heart in shock. She left out the room embarrassed.

I got up from my chair and ran after her. I caught up to her as I ran down the steps. "Rhoshima chill." I said. "Chill? I haven't even started." She said forcefully putting her shoes on. "You trippin' like we been dating for two years." I said confused.

"What's happening?" Nahmir asked walking out the kitchen. "Your friend is a cheater." Rhoshima said pouting. I rolled my eyes. "Jae." Nahmir mouthed to me. I nodded my head meaning yes. "Noted." He mouthed back at me.

"How can I cheat if I'm single?" I said growing irritated. "We were talking! You don't act single when you're talking to somebody." She said beginning to raise her voice. "Again, we were never talking." I chuckled. She squinted her eyes at me.

It was a long pause before anybody said anything. "Rhoshima, in Glizzy's defense him and Jae are just friends." Nahmir said breaking the silence. "I don't care, he's said things to her he would never say to me." She complained. "Jealous?" Nahmir mumbled loud enough for me to hear.

"Moral of this, you can leave." I simply said. "Alright, if that's what you want." She replied crossing her arms. "That's what I want." I said. I walked to the door opening it for her, I pointed to the way out. "Thank you." She quietly said glaring at me. "My pleasure." I said slamming the door shut.

Once I closed the door Nahmir busted out laughing. "I'm sorry man, I tried my hardest not to laugh." He said in between laughing. I shook my head slightly laughing. I slowly made my way up the stairs. I closed my door behind me, I groaned hitting the wall.

The rest of my day consisted of me sitting in my room, thinking. I wanted to text Jae, but I know she's sleeping around this time. I thought about when Jae and I are going to meet. I knew it would be soon, a date just hasn't been set.