➮ twentysix.

Jae

Jae.

I changed out of my slides putting on my yellow vans. I grabbed my purse and got out the car, we had arrived at the mall. "You looking for something or you just here?" Glizzy asked walking beside me. "School shopping." I said looking up at him.

"What college you going to?" He asked. "I'm waiting back on UCLA and Georgia State." I said. "Those are my top picks." I added. "Oh." He said opening the door. "Thank you." I said entering the mall. "What store first." I said to myself looking around.

"Forever 21?" Nat suggested. "Let's go." I said turning to Glizzy.

"You going with them?" I said pointing to the rest of them walking towards a footlocker. "Nah, you here to spend time with me so my attention on you." He hesitated at first deciding. "Okay." I said as a smile grew on my face.

"It's up there." He said pointing to the Forever 21 upstairs. Nat excitedly walked up the steps, Forever 21 is her favorite store. "Nat slow down, I don't know why you rushing and you don't have any money." I joked. "Hoe shut up." She said flipping me off. "I'm a rich bitch." She added.

"Yeah okay." I said as we entered Forever 21.

I looked back at Glizzy mugging the inside of the store, contemplating his decisions. "Come on." I said laughing grabbing his hand. I dragged him over to a section that had graphic tees. I picked up a couple that I liked, I didn't wanna spend most of my money on graphic tees.

I found a couple jeans, some dresses, and a few jackets. "How you feel about this?" I asked holding up a mini jean skirt to my waist. "Too short." He said sitting down. "I don't think it's short." I said holding it up. "It's short."

"Don't worry about that, you like the color?" I asked. It was a baby pink. "I can't move on from it's too short, that's the overall of the skirt, fuck a color." He said leaning back. "I shouldn't of asked." I mumbled.

I put the skirt back, knowing I'm coming back to get it. "Get in the picture." I said opening my camera smiling. He stood up joining me in the photo. I took a couple, turning my phone off. "Send me those." Glizzy said. "Okay."

I looked around a little more. "I'm finna go to the food court, you want something?" He asked. "Yeah, what they got?" I asked. "Burger King, Chipotle, Panda Expres-

"Panda Express, and orange chicken with fried rice." I said pulling my wallet out. "Put that back, I got you." He said. "No it's okay I got it." I said opening my wallet. "I'm serious, I got you." He said chuckling. "You sure?" I asked

"Yes, I'm sure Jae." He said. "Okay, thank you." I said. "You welcome." He said leaving out of the store. I rushed back over to where I placed the skirt adding it to my pile. I looked around one more time finding nothing, I went and got in line.

"Where is Nat." I mumbled to myself. I been around this whole store and didn't see her. I pulled my phone out checking my messages. She texted me a couple minutes ago, saying she was in the food court. I paid for my things and left out.