➮ twentyeight.

Glizzy

Glizzy.

I spun around in my chair thinking about yesterday. I smiled to myself, I remembered Jae said she wanted to chill one day. Nahmir was taking Nat out today, today was a good day to chill in her hotel room. I hit her phone asking her was it cool.

She said she didn't have a problem with it. I threw on a pair of grey sweatpants and a white tee. I grabbed my keys off my dresser, a bag of clothes and left out. I'm not the type of person to get nervous, but it was starting to overpower me.

"Get it together." I mumbled to myself. I turned my music up, hoping to calm down my nerves. I ain't never been nervous, ion know why it's a different case now. I took in a deep breath, I was five minutes away.

I turned my music down as I pulled into the hotel parking lot. I laid my head on the middle of my steering wheel. I sighed taking the keys out the ignition. I got the courage to get out. Nigga stop being a punk.

I opened the door, holding it open for this lady and her kids behind me. "Thank you." She said trying to gather them all. "You're welcome." I said going to the elevator. I pressed the button bringing me to the fourth floor.

Her room wasn't down that far, I slowly knocked on the door. "Coming!" I heard her say. I heard something fall, knowing she tripped over something. I smiled shaking my head.

"What you trip over?" I asked as the door swung open. "How you know I tripped?" She asked rubbing her knee. I laughed going inside. "I know you." I said jumping on her bed. "This cord." She said holding up a broke lamp.

I busted out laughing. "That's not funny, my knee hurts." She pouted putting the lamp back. She limped to the bed with the remote in her hand. "Stop being dramatic, it didn't hurt that bad." I chuckled. "Yes it did." She said.

"What you wanna watch." She asked me scrolling through different movies. "Ion know, whatever you wanna watch." I said. "I asked you first." She said. "I asked you second." I said. "Why you being difficult, pick a movie." She said rolling her eyes.

"I'm not being difficult, you being difficult." I said holding back my laugh. "You're annoying." She said. It wasn't awkward between us at all, you would've thought it would be after last night but it's not. It's like we together but we're not. No title.

"We're watching Finding Nemo." She said laying back. "Alright." I said adjusting myself to where I was comfortable. I looked at Jae and saw her eyes light up as the movie went on. She caught me staring and began to mug me. "What?"

"Nothing." I said smirking. "You get on my nerves." She said laying her head on my chest. I smiled.

Jae

Jae.

I laid my head on Glizzy's chest. Halfway through the movie my eyes began to get low. I tried keeping them open, I looked up at Glizzy seeing him sleep. I chuckled laying my head back down. I closed my eyes and eventually went to sleep.

I was awoken by laughter entering the room, Nat was back. "I had a good time." She said. "Me too, y'all should could here more often." I heard the voice of Nahmir say. I looked down to see Glizzy had his arms tightly wrapped around me.

"Hey y'all." I said yawning. "He- oh did we wake you? I'm sorry." Nat said. "You good." I said. "What time is it?" I asked.

"1:32 am." Nahmir said looking on his phone. I nodded my head. I was hungry and hoped something was still open. I tried to get out of his grip, he groaned and pulled me closer.

"Zion, I'm hungry." I said giving up. He ignored me. "Can we go get something to eat?" I asked catching a attitude. Me being hungry and tired don't mix. "Ion know, can we?" He said chuckling with his eyes still closed. "That wasn't funny." I smiled.

I rolled my eyes as my stomach growled. "Can we please get some food." I asked again. "What you want?" He asked. "Whatever's open." I said growing impatient. "Taco Bell." He suggested. "Yeah."

"Let me go." I said moving around. "It's only one something we got time." He said closing his eyes. "Come on, I want food now." I said. I realized I sounded like a whole baby, what was he doing to me.

"Bae, chill." He said. He was half sleep, I don't think he realized what he said. I wasn't gonna address it and make it a big deal. "Can we go?" He groaned and released me from his grip. I rolled my eyes.

I looked around for my fur slides, realizing they were still in his car. "Okay, let's go." I said more irritated that I left my slides in his car. He got up putting on his shoes slowly. I sighed grabbing his keys to make things go faster.

He stood up and I shook his keys in front of my face to let him know I had them. "We'll be back." I said to Nat, Nahmir had left. "Okay." She said turning the TV on. I left out with Glizzy following behind me.

He caught up to me grabbing my hand squeezing it. I yawned gripping his hand tighter. I pressed the down button watching as the elevator doors opened. "Tomorrow's my last day for a while." I said pouting.

"What you mean for now?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows. "I'm going to UCLA, I didn't tell you?" I asked. "No." He said. "Oh, oops." I said giggling. "Jaelynn, how you forget to tell me." He said dropping my hand as the doors opened.

"I just forgot, I was having a good time." I said shrugging my shoulders. "You told Nat didn't you?" He asked as we left out the hotel. "Of course, that's my best friend." I said. "I tell her everything." I added. "Okay." He lowly said.

"Catch." I said tossing him his keys. He caught his keys, unlocking the door. I got in buckling my seatbelt. The car ride was silent and he had the music playing low. I scrunched my face up untangling my headphones.

I turned my music halfway up, scrolling on Instagram. "What you want?" He asked me tapping my thigh. I told him what I wanted and he nodded his head. Today is technically my last day here. I rested my head on the window watching what was going on around me.

He passed me my food. "Thank you." I said slightly smiling. "Welcome." He simply said. I thought we were going back to the hotel but he pulled into a parking spot. "Talk to me." He said beginning to eat his food. "What?" I asked confused.

"Talk to me." He said repeating himself. I mentally rolled my eyes. "Okay, the college thing I forgot, simple." I said trying to remain calm. "I just feel like you should be able to tell me anything."

"I feel comfortable telling you things." I said. My stomach began to turn in excitement, he's different. His communication skills are different than anybody else I have been with. He was comfortable having a sit down talk, and was mature enough to sit down and address a problem.

I liked it. "Jaelynn." Glizzy said trying to catch my attention. "Huh?" I asked snapping out my thoughts. "I asked what time are you leaving." He said. "Oh, um around five maybe." I said unsure. "Today." I added. "Oh." He replied.

We sat in silence for a while, just eating our food. I said something I knew would possibly backfire. I could get the answer I didn't want, but in this moment I didn't care. "What are we?" I asked feeling a wave of guilt right after I said it. He slowly looked up at me.

"What you think? You my girl." He said. A bunch of weight was lifted off my shoulders. I lowly sighed in relief. I smiled looking out the window. Things were falling into place.

ew but enjoy lol.