➮ twentynine.

Jae

Jae.

"Pass me that." I said to Glizzy. Today was my last day here, not for long. The plane was leaving at 5 pm, it was currently 2:02 pm. I didn't think we were doing anything today, not a lot of time to have a full outing anyways. I finished packing my bags.

I went around looking making sure everything was put up. I double checked, and listed everything I brought. "You got everything?" Glizzy asked.

"Yeah, Nat you good?" I asked. "I think so," she said quietly. I looked back at her already knowing what was wrong, Nahmir. I smiled at her to brighten the mood.

I sat on the bed next to Glizzy. "Can we go to your place? For Nat." I whispered. I wanted her to get to be able see him one last time, she wouldn't be back for a while. I would be the one coming home. "Yeah we can." He said.

I grabbed a pair of grey joggers and a white cami, taking them into the bathroom. I changed and put my pajamas on the sink. I grabbed my gel slicking my hair up into a puff. I grabbed my pajamas before leaving out the bathroom.

I put my pajamas in the bag I brought for my dirty clothes. Sliding on my slides, I grabbed my phone off the charger. I was going with a bare face, no eyebrows, just carmex. "You gon' put on a jacket?" Glizzy asked me. "No?" I said scrunching up my face.

"It's one hundred degrees, I already got on sweats I'm not putting on a jacket." I added. "Nobody told you to put on sweats." He said defending himself. "I'm getting on a plane soon, I want to be comfortable." I said closing my eyes in frustration.

"It's California, put on some shorts and grab a jacket if you gon wear that shirt." He said. "First of a-

"Please stop." Nat said holding her hand against her forehead. "I'm getting a headache, it's not that serious. Just keep your shirt from falling and let's go." She said walking towards the door. I followed behind her. I hate arguing over little things, but I was going to defend whatever I said.

We walked down to the elevator, I went to press the down button but Glizzy beat me to it. I scoffed, he did that on purpose. "You saw me reach for that Zion." I said. "That's irrelevant, I pressed it first." He said. "Your point? You did that on purpose." I said narrowing my eyes at him. "Stop starting arguments with me."

"Stop feeding into them." I said. "I wouldn't have to if you wouldn't start them." He said. "It's not even me starting them." I said. "You started this one and the last one." He said. "Lie again, you started it asking me was I going to put on a jacket." I said. "You keep continuing them."

Nat groaned as the elevator doors opened. She went out first and I went out after her. I walked out the building leading to the parking lot finding his car. I waited for him to unlock the car, I opened the door to the backseat getting in. I put my seatbelt on crossing my arms. He chuckled.

"You really doing this?" He asked looking back at me smiling. "That's what it looks like." I said flatly. He turned around. The ride there was silent, it wasn't anything to discuss. Once we arrived I took my seatbelt off. I opened the door seeing Nat already at the door.

I slowly trailed behind. My facial expression stayed blank, I walked in the house. "Come here." Glizzy said locking the door. "What?" I asked turning around leaning my weight on my left leg.

"Ion like arguing with you, i'm sorry for starting arguments." He apologized grabbing my waist. "I'm sorry too, whatever I did, i'm sorry." I said smiling. "You not innocent in this situation." He said. "Yeah, okay." I said playfully rolling my eyes.

✗ ✗ ✗

"Thank you for the ride, Zion." My mom said as stood in the middle of the airport. I chuckled at how he tried to remain a straight face when she called him by his government. "It was nothing, anytime." He said smiling. "Well," I said hearing the announcer. It was time.

Nahmir came along to say goodbye to Nat. "Nat, we gotta go." I said. "Okay." She said giving him one last hug before going to stand near my parents.

"Bye Pooh." I said smiling, remembering old times. "Bye shorty." He said pulling me into a hug. I tightly wrapped my arms around him taking in his scent. We stood there in the hug leaning from one foot to the other. "Okay Jaelynn." My dad sternly said.

"Ignore him." I said. Over the speaker they made the last call for my plane. I stood on my tippy toes kissing him one last time for a while, I would be back soon. "I really gotta go, bye." I pouted. "Bye," he said unwrapping his hands from my waist. I grabbed my bags and left out.

whew, trash but almost done :) yayy i can start on my other book its a glizzy book btw if i made any mistakes im sorry but idc nomo 😭 i just wanna finish