➮ twentyfive.

Jae

Jae.

I woke up to banging on the door. Nat groaned rolling over. "I guess I'll get it." I said getting out of bed. I looked through the peep hole, seeing it was my mom. I unlocked the door opening it fully. "Nobody answered the phone." She said coming in. "Good morning to you too mom." I said closing the door back.

"Good morning Breean." She said irritated. She never called me by my middle name unless she was really upset. I didn't do anything so I figured she wasn't upset at me. "Where y'all go yesterday? Gas tank almost empty." She said sitting down on the foot of my bed.

"McDonald's then In-N-Out." I said yawning. Her face softened once I said that, she probably thought I was running wild. "That's it?" She asked. "Yup." I said honestly. "You meet your boyfriend?" My mom asked smirking. "One that's not my boyfriend ma, and yes I did." I said laughing.

"Awww, that's cute." She said smiling. "I came down here because your dad and I didn't come just to spend our time in a hotel, we're taking the car, Uber for y'all." She said standing up. I kissed my tooth. "You been using Uber at home what's the problem here." She said confused.

"Nothing, I just enjoy driving." I said shrugging my shoulders. "Alright, don't forget to call me and let me know where you're at." She said. "Okay." I said before she left out the room. I got my clothes out placing them on my bed. I went into the bathroom turning on the water for my shower.

I washed my body, then my hair and my hair began to curl. I had a mini concert before getting out the shower. I dried my body off wrapping the towel around me. I grabbed a towel, wrapping it around my hair. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I left out the bathroom seeing Nat was still sleep, facing the wall.

I put my lotion on and began getting dressed. I put on a pair of ripped jeans and my pink and yellow thrasher shirt. I unwrapped my towel fixing my curls, letting them hang loose. I put my lipgloss on, rubbing my lips together. Once I was ready, I woke up Nat. "Okay, who you getting cute for?" She said adjusting her eyes to the light.

"Myself." I said laughing. "Glizzy." She said correcting me. "Come on and get ready." I said said pulling the covers off her. "Don't do that." She said pulling the covers back over her. "Natalia come on." I said. She rolled back over fake snoring. "I'm about to leave you." I chuckled.

"Okay, okay." She said getting up. I jumped on my bed unlocking my phone. I really didn't want to take an Uber, I hit up Glizzy asking him could he pick us up.

jae 💙💪🏽
can you pick us up?

zion 😚💛
yea what hotel you at shorty

jae 💙💪🏽
sheraton grand, 307

zion 😚💛
ard i'll be otw soon

I turned my phone off as Nat came out the bathroom. "Glizzy picking us up." I said. "Okay." She replied grabbing her lotion. I laid back on the bed trying to keep my eyes open, slowly they fully closed and I fell asleep.

I woke up to conversation and laughter, I stayed still recognizing the voices of Nat and Glizzy. I slowly moved my hand touching my hair making sure it was in place. I sat up yawning. "How you sleep?" Glizzy asked as I moved to the edge of the bed.

"Fine I guess." I said not fully awake. "You ready?" Nat asked. "Yeah." I said standing up stretching. I grabbed my yellow vans leaving my fur slides on. We left out the hotel room, and I locked the door.

Nat lead while Glizzy and I trailed behind. "We just gonna chill in y'all's house or something else?" I asked looking up at him. "Whatever you wanna do, we can do." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"Hmm okay." I said starting to think of ideas. "Mall?" I asked needing to go school shopping. "I'm down." He said as we got on the elevator. I pressed the button to bring us down to the main floor.

We waited for the elevator to go down, in silence. Once the doors opened Glizzy went out first and we followed behind him. We left out the hotel going to his car. I sat in the front seat and Nat got in the back.

I rested my hand on the console. The car ride consisted of no talking and lowly played music coming from the radio. Glizzy began driving with one hand and rested his hand on top of mine. "My bad, it's a habit." He said lifting his hand back up.

"You're fine." I said. I heard Nat giggle in the back. I looked out the window letting the wind hit my face, blowing my hair back. We pulled in the driveway of a big house. I began to grow nervous, shifting around in my seat. "Girl chill out." Nat whispered in my ear.

The doors unlocked, I got out the car following behind Nat. "I see it all over your face, we just getting them and then the mall aight?" Glizzy said unlocking the door. I nodded my head signaling I understood. There was a long hallway that lead to the living room.

I walked in to Nahmir and Jay screaming at the game. A couple other people were on the couch, I didn't even bother to see who it was. "Y'all wanna hit the mall?" Glizzy asked. I rested my head on Nat's shoulder as she scrolled on her phone.

"It's too hot for this now." She said loudly. "Nat, shut up." I said giggling.

"Yeah we can, who them girls?" Manny asked. "That's Jae, and her friend Nat." Glizzy said pointing to us. "Ohh, that's th- "Don't do it." Glizzy said cutting him off. "How you know what I was gonna say." He said laughing. "I know y'all, let's go." Glizzy said.

Nat and I turned around heading to the door, I opened the door going back to glizzy's car.

i hate this chapter bye . but sorry for not updating 😭 im so sorry but i honestly forgot about wattpad, but this chapter is two parts so the next chapter will be them at the mall. im losing interest that's why i haven't been updating and this book will be ending soon. ❤️ if i made any mistakes i apologize i didn't really read over it so let me know if i did