➮ twentyfour.

Jae

Jae.

I woke up to the alarm on my phone going off. I turned it off squinting my eyes, the brightness level on my phone was too high. I turned my brightness down checking what time it was, 5:00 am. I laid in my bed for a while before I got out of bed.

I yawned sitting on the edge of my bed, I stared blankly at the floor thinking of what to wear. I'm never up this early so it had drained all my energy. I got up getting a pair of shorts and my matching royal blue hoodie. I brushed my hair up into a bun.

I looked around my room making sure I had everything. In my head, I went down the list of things I needed seeing if I had them. Once I figured out I had everything, I left out my room taking my bags downstairs. I put them by the front door since my dad was loading the car up.

I went into the kitchen grabbing my strawberries from out the refrigerator. I left out the kitchen heading out to the car. "Come on Jaelynn, we gotta get Natalia." My dad said impatiently. I didn't respond and just closed the door, putting my seatbelt on.

Nat's house was a good five minute drive from our house. The plane left at 7:50 am and it's 5:47. The airport was a good hour and a half drive, so we would make it in time. I rested my head on the window. A few minutes later we pulled into Nat's driveway.

jae bae 💍❤️
come outside girl

bestie nat ❤️👯‍♀️
Yay! omg okay im coming

I giggled at her excitement. She came out no more than thirty seconds later. "Hey family." Nat said settling in the car. "Hey." I said smiling. "Hi Nat." My dad said. "Hey Nat Nat." My mom said calling her by the nickname she gave her.

The car ride was full of conversation, there wasn't a silent moment. I talked as much as possible, being that we'd be on a plane for five hours possibly more. Finally we had arrived at the airport. Once my dad parked the car, I grabbed my bags getting out.

We speed walked into the airport, it was nearly time for our plane to take off. I put my carry on, on my back and my bags into the baggage claim. We then began to board the plane, Nat and I grabbed each other's hand, excitedly jumping up and down.

This older couple smiled at our excitement, we smiled back. On the plane I sat next to Nat, my mom and my dad sat somewhere else. It was three people in one section. "You're surprising Glizzy?" Nat asked. "Yeah." I said smiling. "How are you going to get his location without letting him know?" She asked.

"I thought about that, I don't really know I'll just hope he'll be out the house when I text him." I said shrugging my shoulders. She nodded her head understanding. I laid my head back, I for sure wasn't going to be up this whole flight.