➮ twentyseven.

Jae

Jae.

I woke up to shuffling, I groaned letting it be known I was awake. "My bad, I'm about to go." Glizzy said as he put his shirt on. "Why?" I asked adjusting my eyes to the light. "Ion got clothes one." He said. "Can you come back?" I asked sitting up. "Yeah, I'll come back." He said smiling.

"What you wanna do today?" He asked bending down tying his shoes. "I'm not sure, I gotta think on it." I said. "Aight, when I get back we can do whatever you tryna do." He said. "Okay." I smiled. "I'm gone." He said walking towards the door. "Bye." I said as I got out of bed.

I did my higiene routine, getting dressed in a black and white striped fitted dress. "What are we doing today?" Nat asked fixing her hair in the mirror. "I'm not sure, it's up to me." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"That's cute." She cooed. "I kinda wanna go skating." I said. "I like that, it's up to you." She said. "It's hard picking something for a group of people you don't know like that." I sighed plopping down on my bed.

"I get where you're coming from, but this is your outing." Nat said. "He might not even bring all of them at that." She added. "I didn't even think of that." I said. A whole lot of weight was lifted off my shoulders. Maybe it was just for us.

As I was putting on my mascara there was a knock on the door. "Can you get that?" I asked. "Yeah." Nat said. It was probably Glizzy.

"What y'all been up to?" I heard my daddy's voice say. My mouth dropped. My mom is usually the one to come down. I quickly straightened my face.

"God, please delay Glizzy, amen." I mumbled to myself.

"Hey dad, we just been around." I said turning around. "I just came to check on y'all, see what was up." He said eyeing me. I know my momma not a snitch, she wouldn't snitch on something like this. "What you looking at me for?" I asked.

"No reason, you just happened to be standing there." He lied. My dad is the worst liar I know, can never keep a straight face. "Well, your mom and I heading out." My dad said. "Okay, have fun." I said quickly.

"We're just going to look around the city." He said continuing the conversation. "Enjoy yourselves." I said. "Call us if there are any problems, okay?" He asked not catching on. "Got it." I said.

"Be sa- he was cut off by a knock at the door. Nat and I automatically made eye contact. "I got it" I said walking to the door not making it obvious. I looked through the peep hole praying it was somebody else. It wasn't.

"You have the wrong room." I said as I opened the door stepping out. "What?" Nahmir loudly said laughing. "Shut up." I said shushing him. "My dads in there, go that way." I said pointing to the opposite side to where the elevator was.