Sta- wait, where are we?

I climbed into Titanium and closed my eyes.

"Sta- wait, what?"

I wasn't in the ship anymore. Looking around, I was in a forest in what looked like Autumn, given all the red leaves.

"Titanium?"

"Yes, Pilot?"

"Where are we?"

"Unknown. We have no contact with the Militia. We are on our own."

I frowned. "No contact, huh? I don't like the sound of that. Titanium! Where's the closest settlement?"

"Hold on... West, twenty klicks."

"Roger. Let's go."

We started walking towards the settlement and I was shocked to find a city of all things. Looking closely, I didn't see any Titans roaming around.

"Stay here. Don't want to attract attention, alright?"

"Understood. Holding position."

She opened up to let me out and I left my helmet with her. Walking into the city, I found a store named "From Dust Until Dawn" and I was about to enter when a girl cloak in red barreled through the window, with a man under her. She had a suitcase on her back and she grabbed it. The thing unfolded to reveal a scythe at least twice her height and she twirled it around like a pro, slammed it into the ground, and turned her headphones off.

"Ah, fuck this. Titanium! C'mere!"

She lumbered over and tossed me my helmet, and we slinked into fighting stance. The remaining men froze.

The man in white shoved one of his henchmen forwards. "Okayy... Get them!"

They charged us and Titanium let out a sonic pulse, sending them flying back. One landed next to the head-honcho and he looked down, disgusted.

"You were worth every cent, truley you were. Well, Red, I'd say it's been an eventful evening! But, as much as I'd love to stick around, I'm afraid this is where we part ways." He raised his cane to shoot the girl.

Snapping my R-201 up, I let out a burst, sending his cane flying. "Titanium! Immobilize!"

She lunged forwards, grabbed the man in her cold fist, and turned around to shoot at a missile headed our way. Looking back, it wasn't a missile, but a big ball of fire.

"Disengage o-" Titanium fell to a knee, all servos relaxing.

"Titanium! What happened?!" I didn't care the man was running away.

"Low power. Insufficient power." She was on her knees, data core almost offline.

"What??? How?!?" I took a peek under her left arm and saw two open battery slots.

"Looking for these, Atlas?"

I spun to face a woman holding a wand. Two mostly charged Titan batteries floated above her.

"Hey! Give them back! My Titan'll die without them!" I rushed over and grabbed them.

"Titan?"

I sighed. "I'll tell you later. Right now, lets clean th- oh."

She waved her wand and fixed whatever could be put back, then put a hand on her hip. "You two, with me. Now."

"Three." Titanium stood up and looked down at the woman. "That was a dick move, just so you know."

I watched her gulp, then walk away, dragging "Red" by her hood. I followed, sighing.

"This'll be a loooooong day, won't it, Titanium? Huh? Titanium??? Whats wrong?"

She was looking towards the forest. "I am detecting a faint signal coming from where we came... interesting..."

I sighed. "Add it to the book. Right now, priority one is learning about this planet."

"Understood. Let's move, Pilot."

Okay! First chapter!
How do u like?

When Jack says (in the description) that he found a family, he kind of isn't speaking metaphorically.

Yes, he'll have a date.

And she'll be a Faunus.