Ceremony

"Oh my gosh..."

I couldn't believe it. Jack actually pulled down his hood! Despite my wants, my bow twitched.

He looks great! Why does- oh, wait. My gosh, all those scars...

Velvet tilted her head and took a cautious step forwards. "Jack? Is everything okay?"

He nodded, his ice blue eyes seemingly distant. His black hair was all ruffed up from sweat and heat, all of which his helmet contained. Looking at me, I noticed he had a scar running from his right eyebrow, running past his eye, and onto his cheek. I pointed at it.

"What caused that? Sword?"

He opened his mouth to answer, then froze. A tear rolled down his cheek as he was remembering something tragic. "I'm not answering."

No joke from his Titan. We all dropped it.

"Uh, h-how about you tell us the story behind a different scar?"

He shrugged. "Either a bullet grazed me, or a Ronnin blade nicked me. That's it."

I tilted my head. "Is Ronnin a different Titan-class?"

He nodded. "Yeah, it is." He pointed at a scar coming from his collar, running up his neck, and passing his jaw to continue on his cheek. "Ronnin scar. I've got more on my gut and back, but I'm not showing 'em."

We all nodded, then jumped as Ozpin spoke."

————————————
This tome skip is brought to you by RWBY Chibi!
Jack takes off his helmet, and everyone suddenly flock around him, wanting to see the man under the helmet! (Btw, the Chibi is from the helmet's POV)
———————————

"Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, Yang Xio Long, Jack Auburn." We walk onto stage, Titanium with me. "You chose the white knight piece. As of this day, you are a part of Team RWBY, lead by..."

Lemme guess each person's thoughts:

Weiss:me!(as in Weiss)

Blake: (IDK)

Yang: My sister, Ruby!

Ruby: Weiss

Me: I don't fucking care.

"Ruby Rose!"

Okay, I care.

FUUUUUUUU

Looking over, Ruby was as lost as I am. Ozpin winked at me. Wonderful. He wants me to make her more mature. I've got ways to do that, you ass.

Get her into b-

TITANIUM, THAT IS CHILD ABUSE AND MALLESTING.

Hey, ca-

YOU DONT JOKE ABOUT THAT STUFF.

Silence.

Going back to the story, we walk off stage and as Ruby, Yang, Weiss, and Blake head for the dorms, I head for the garage. Titanium plugged into the grid, giving enough room for her vault to fully open and I walked into the bedroom attached to the complex. Unzipping my hoodie, I noticed a set of clothes.

What are these for?

"That is your school uniform, Pilot. You my add any accessories you wish. For example, Blake will have her bow, Ruby her cape, and Weiss will do something I can't predict."

I nodded. "I guess my accessories will be my Jumpkit and helmet."

"Good call, Pilot. Oh. Team JNPR and RWBY are here. With... oh dear."