Pissed Off and A Secret Spilled

We were just sitting in the cafeteria one day, with Team JNPR, when the topic of Jaune getting picked on came up. He tried playing it off, pointing out that Caiden also picked on other kids and that was when I noticed him tugging on Velvet's ear. Growling, I let go of Blake's hand and stood up, my blood boiling.

"Caiden. Let. Her. Go."

He looked at me. "I ain't afraid."

I growled, then unclipped the strap holding my Wingman in my holster. "You'd better take hat back, asshole."

Caiden smirked. "If you talk like that, you'd better be prepared to prove it. Arena, first thing tomorrow evening."

I glared at him. "No. Arena, now."

Caiden laughed. "Fine then! Your funeral!"

We walked over to the arena, several students following behind, Team RWBY and JNPR following right behind me.

Blake grabbed my wrist. "Are you sure? They're all going to attack you, Jack."

I smirked at her. "That's why I'm running holo and Phase Shift. They won't be able to hit me."

My girlfriend let go of me and everyone ringed the stage, curious as to how this'll play out. Caiden and his team walked onto stage across from me and I noticed Glynda/Texas sigh and stand up strait.

"May the match begin!"

Team CRNL charged me, but I paid no mind. Activating my Phase unit, I circled them, then as soon as I was out, my gun cleared leather and I fired four shots, ending the fight.

"Team CRNL can no longer fight. Jack Auburn is the winner."

The team before me groaned, feeling the full force of Schnee Dust infused Wingman rounds, which pack quite the bite. Twirling my smoking pistol, I walked away.

"For the reference, don't fuck with Pilots. They may not be so forgiving."

Slipping my revolver back in its holster on my hip, I looked back at the moaning students.

"Oh, and consider yourself lucky I didn't use my Smart Pistol. Else, you'd might be dead."

Caiden looked at me, stunned, and I simply walked away, heading to Professor Ooblek's class. Sitting down in his class, I watched as kids came in, talking about the fight. Blake sat next to me and grabbed my hand. That was when I realized I had taken off my gloves...

Ooblek gave a speech about Faunus and I learnt that most Faunus had great night vision. Makes sense, especially with Blake. She's a cat Faunus. Cats have great night vision.

The class ended and Blake looked down, to see my right hand was black.
Should I get the clip ready?

Yes. Now.

Clip ready. Are you sure?

They won't let it slid. Might as well show em.

Blake asked what was up with my hand, but I simply pulled JNPR and RWBY into the dorm.

"Sit down. We're only showing you this once. Titanium, play it."

I walked away, not wanting to relive that particular part of my past.

——————————————————
PoV swap!
——————————————————

We all sat on chairs and bed, watching as Titanium played something.

"This is from a time before I knew Pilot Jack. Get comfortable and grab a pillow if you wish."

Suddenly, pillows were in our arms and we watched the film on the wide screen TV. In the top right, I noticed it said "HELMET CAM" and was followed by Jack's name (Jack S. Auburn), his blood type (AB+), and his rank, which was R. Class 3. I smiled.