Woken up

*Yawn!*

Good morning, Pilot. Did you have fun with Blake?

"Nope."

"Huh? GUAH!"

I looked over, to find a pillow smothering me. Yanking it off, soft hands flew into my face, but through their fingers, I saw Blake's embarrassed face.

"Blake? What's wrong?"

"CLOSE YOUR EYES!"

I gulped, then buried my face in the mattress. Hearing a door slam shut, I got up and changed into a camo hoodie. Walking out, I found Blake in her normal outfit, blushing. I blushed, too, and walked over to her.

"You, uh, were in the middle of changing, weren't you?"

She nodded, then climbed onto Titanium. I climbed into her(my Titan, get ur mind outta the gutter) and together, we walked to the cliff. I got out and noticed that all the pads were full. Ozpin noticed, too.

"Seems you were a tad slow, Jack."

I pointed at Jaune's feet. "Those launch pads?"

"Yes."

I smiled. "Fastball."

"Excuse me?"

Titanium placed me gently in her hand and took aim. "Calculating wind resistance... wind direction: 40 Miles Per Hour, heading West to East. Calculating progectile mass at 71 kilo grams..."

"Hey, you callin' me fat?!"

Titanium ignored me. "Fastball ready. On your word, Professor."

Ozpin smiled. Fuck.
"Word."

"Bye, Pilot."

Titanium chuckled me and I gave her the Bird. She laughed, then watched as I used my jump-kit to slow down. Hitting the ground, I ran northward, towards the temple. Jumping from tree to tree, I rolled into the temple, only to hear Yang behind me.

Don't turn around, don't turn around, don't turn around!

"Hey, Blake, do you think his is the temple?"

Wait, what? Aw, fuck. Gotta turn around.

I turned around, my eyes laying on Blake. "Uh, hi."

"Oh. Hi, Jack."

Yang looked at Blake. "You two know each other?"

I nodded, my R-201 hanging just above my kit. "Yeah. She slept in the garrage with Titanium and me."

Blake butted in. "Titanium's that big Titan on the hill."

Yang nodded. "Cool. Wanna grab a relic?"

I nodded. "Sure."

We walked over to the temple.

————————————————
Meanwhile, on Beacon Cliff.
————————————————

"The last pair has been made. Yang Xio Long, Blake Belladonna and... Jack Auburn? That can't be right."

I walked over. "The rule is 'first person you make eye contact with.' It's right. Blake just so happens to already be partnered up with Yang, and my Pilot happens to be the extra, so-to-speak."

Ozpin took one good look at the trio then took a sip of 176.89 Fahrenheit degrees hot chocolate, smiling.

"This will be an interesting year."

I smiled in my digital mind. "Yes. Yes it will."

——————————————————
Back at the temple... Jack keeps glancing at Blake, and is disgusted by Yang!
——————————————————