**CHAPTER TWO**

Charlotte's POV

Lately, I haven't been able to get out of my funk. Percy's been gone for three days now, and it's my fault. I was in the cabin, asleep, with him and I didn't notice when he disappeared until the next morning.

With him being my older brother, he's supposed to take care of me. But I couldn't even return the favor, I felt horrible.

I was an outcast for now, I didn't want to talk to anyone other that my friends. Even then, I was in solitude.

I was pushed by a mini wave.

You might wonder where I am right now, if you haven't guessed...

I was underwater, in a bubble. It wasn't the most exciting air bubble, like when Percy and Annabeth kissed underwater, but I was fine. I finally dozed off, leaning against the side of the bubble.

And of course I had a dream.

I was looking at a chariot falling from the sky, due to a broken wheel. Annabeth, Butch, and three other teens were screaming as they fell. "No!" I yelled, obviously not wanting them to die.

I woke up with a start and started to swim to the surface, but was interfered by a huge object splashing into the water a couple of feet away from me.

I looked around and saw the same chariot in the water.

Annabeth!

I swam in the water and helped Annabeth up first, then dove back in.

I helped a boy up. I was about to jump in, knowing another couple of people were in there, but the nymphs had gotten them out already. I climbed out of the water.

I got up, tripped, and bumped into someone. The person picked me up slowly. I looked up to apologize, and came nose to nose with the boy from before. He smiled at me causing me to blush red, he was a really good-looking Latino. I stuttered "I'm sorry," and moved to the side. I shook the thought of him out of my head and walked over to Annabeth.

"You okay?" I asked. "I'm fine. As long as those demigods made it in one piece," she sighed. Someone handed her a towel, and she dried herself off. She walked a little farther away from the crowd, calling me over. "I saw you over there, Lo," she smirked. I choked, and gasped for air. She chuckled at my ridiculousness. "Honey, you're red right now. What else could that mean?" "I don't know! I could have a fever Annabeth..." I raised my eyebrow.

"You were going to find The One sooner or later. I can't be the only one," she smiled. "The only one I'm looking for is Percy. I only need Nico in my life to make me happy," I chuckled. She rolled her eyes. "Any sign of Percy?" I asked. She shook her head again and led me back to the crowd. Drew was being snobby, as always. The little-

"Well," Drew said, "I hope they're worth the trouble." Butch had just finished explaining what happened.

"Wonder what the other campers thought of you when you got here, Draw," I scoffed. She scowled, "They thought I was amazing, thank you. And my name is Drew!"

"That's not what I think of you," I smirked. "I think you should go and s-"

"Charlotte!" Annabeth cut me off. I grumbled and clawed my hand to my heart, then made a shoving movement. The water from the lake shot up and shot her right in the face. I snickered, then looked at Annabeth, expecting her to laugh too. She raised her eyebrow at me, but turned around and snickered silently behind me.

I sent a smile at Drew, who had makeup running down her face. She whined and complained, until another Aphrodite kid came over with a bag, leading her to the bathroom. Silena would have shut her up...