**SIDE STORY**

My Inspiration ^

Third Person POV

Charlotte and Piper had noticed how Jason and Leo were looking at them.

"I have a plan, Cal," she whispered, licking her popsicle. "Of course it's only these two. I don't want to know what Percy would think, if Annabeth was with us," I shuddered. "Thank gods she didn't want one," Piper mumbled.

Across from the two girls, the guys were grouped up. Percy had continued his conversation, but finally noticed the looks his bros were giving the girls.

"Oh, I see. Hey, did I tell you that I proposed to Annabeth. But, you guys aren't invited to the wedding. Oops, sorry," he lied, nonchalantly.

No response.

"Hey, Grace! Valdez! Whatcha looking at?" he snorted. Poor innocent Frank didn't quite get it. Nico, who was beside Frank couldn't help but shake his head. "You guys might, ahh, need to cool off. Especially, you Valdez. Your hair's catching flame," Percy said concerned. Percy looked over at the girls. Then back.

"Maybe go over and they'll offer," he insisted. Jason shook his head, "I wasn't even-"

"Yeah, you were. I can see it in your faces," Percy assured Jason. "Go along," he smirked. "Hmph," Jason complained.

Percy looked over, knowing what Charlotte had planned. They heard a snap, and he jumped onto Jason. Leo was wide-eyed and covering between his legs.

Nico smiled, "Oh my gods. Did you see?"

Frank furrowed his eyebrows.

You're evil! Percy smirked.

Cal and Pipes had smug expressions on their faces. "Hey Leo! C'mon!" Cal yelled, gesturing for him to walk over.

Leo lowered his head and walked off. Piper sent Jason a kissy face, causing him to look away nervously and walk away.

Purely evil.

Why thank you, dear Perce!

Percy walked off, towards his embarrassed bros. Frank followed after them, leaving Nico with a smirk. Nico walked over.

"And this, Lottie, is the reason you're my best friend," Nico laughed. "Thanks Neeks," Cal chuckled, ruffling his hair. "Want some?" she offered the popsicle. Nico shrugged and started nomming at it. Cal hugged him from the side.

That's what he gets... looking at my popsicle like that! Stupid adorable perv.

I know, I know. I'm terrible.

Hope you liked it :p

Maybe..