**CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT**

Finally found a drawing that looks like Charlotte! Yes! I like the one at the top

Third Person POV

Everyone was in a hurry, fixing flowers, braids, dresses, rings, the usual. Leo was in Hephaestus Cabin, smiling to himself in the mirror. He was going to marry the love of his life. He didn't love her because she was adorable, but because of her personality. Looks weren't always everything.

Percy ran over and tried to fix Leo's hair, having no luck. His hair had always been unmanageable. Percy gave up after he accidentally pulled on one of Leo's curls, earning a yelp from Leo.

"Don't be nervous Leo," Percy assured him, looking nervous himself. Leo chuckled lightly and shook his head "I'm not nervous, Perce. Trust-" "I'm telling you! Don't be nervous!" Percy said, nervously yet again. "Fine... Okay, okay. I'm completely nervous," Leo said, pretending to be nervous. "Are YOU nervous, Percy?" Leo asked. "Yes! My baby sister is getting married!" he exclaimed. Leo calmed him down, by giving him a brotherly hug.

"I'm going to take care of her, dude. I swear on my life and on the River Styx," Leo assured him.

That had seemed to calm Percy down.

Over at Poseidon Cabin, Charlotte was having the same luck with Piper. "But what if a flower from the chandelier falls on the floor?!" she exclaimed. "Then we pick it up and find another place to put it," Charlotte assured her.

'Why is everyone acting so nervous?' she thought to herself. Leo and Charlotte WERE going to get married. No doubt about it.

She calmed her down, rubbing her back, carefully not touching her braided hair.

A flute played in the distance, signaling everyone to get out and get ready.

Charlotte lifted her semi-puffy dress and walked out. She wasn't too big on dresses and makeup, but she was getting freaking married. She had to look nice.

Piper fixed her veil and walked with her.

Everyone except for Leo, Chiron, and the guests had gathered away from the setup.

They were going to get married along the lake where they met. Seats were set up and aligned perfectly with one another. An archway of red, blue, and white flowers was at the end on the aisle. Chiron stood in front of it, looking over his lines on a paper. Leo stood next to him, smiling at everyone and waving kindly at some of the guests.

Most bridesmaids and groomsmen held hands and got into formation.

The song began to play and Annabeth and Piper walked down the aisle, chuckling to themselves. Next came Frank and Hazel, blushing nervously as everyone chattered at how adorable they were together. Tyson and Ella traveled down the aisle, Ella looking at everyone kindly and Tyson beaming at them.

Nico and Will walked down the aisle next. Nico was holding a pillow in one hand, holding Will's hand in the other. He looked down insecurely, but Will pecked his cheek assuringly. Nico blushed and looked up slightly, smiling softly.

Everyone chuckled when the next pair came skipping out.

Jason and Percy came out, tossing flowers up into the air, beaming. Everyone, including Chiron, chuckled. Percy had convinced everyone that he and Jason were going to be the Flower girls. Percy tossed a couple more flowers, getting some of the purple flowers in his hair. Jason smiled at how obnoxious Percy could be. He and Percy moved to the side, reaching the end of the aisle.