**CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE**

Leo's POV

I woke up and got up slowly, planning to walk about in our new house. Charlotte who was on me, groaned and stretched. She hummed and fell back asleep, her head on my chest. "Charlotte mi amor. I have to go to potty..." I whispered. "Did you just say 'potty'?" she laughed softly. "Yes!"

"You're too cute..." she murmured. "Thanks, can I go now?"

"Nope! You're my only source of heat right now..." she whined, eyes still closed. "Fine. I'll hold it..."

"Thank you," she cooed. I slowly went back to sleep, ignoring the urge to move Charlotte off of me and go.

I'll do IT soon.

Charlotte's POV

I woke up and got off of Leo slowly and hurried to get out of the room. Leo hummed and sighed in his sleep. He grabbed the blanket and pulled it over his head.

I sat on the couch and put on a movie. My favorite movie, though I could never finish it without passing out in the middle of it.

From what I watched, it was really interesting.

The movie, you ask, was Avatar. That movie is like 3 hours! I HAVE to finish it.

I was close to the 2 hour mark when my eyes started closing. "Hey, mi vida," Leo joked, walking in with a blanket around him. "Leo..." I smiled sleepily. "You need a Leo Wake Up Remedy," Leo smiled at me, kissing the top of my head. He shuffled to the kitchen and went to work.

2 Hours! Almost done!

Leo came back with two mugs in his hand. He handed me the red one, taking the blue one. I took a small sip, blowing away the steam. "Is this Hot Coco? Leo, babe, this isn't going to wake me up. It's going to make me even sleepier," I said, taking another sip either way.

"Is that Avatar?" Leo asked, sitting next to me. He grabbed a side of the blanket and wrapped it around me too. We cuddled until we finished the movie, Leo seeming interested.

The end credits came rolling in and Leo gaped "That's it!"

"Yeah..."

"That's like a cliffhanger!" Leo whined. "I guess it is," I chuckled nervously.

"Well, I have to go an fix a couple last minute things in our Big House," I said, getting up and walking to the room to change.

Leo's POV

I looked at Charlotte as she closed the door to change. "Bye Lottie! I'll see you later! I love you!" I yelled towards the door. "Bye! I love you too! Stay safe!" Charlotte yelled from behind the closed door.

I hurried out and ran to Rachel.

"Are you ready?" we asked each other. "Yeah!" we said in unison again. "I just have to change, everyone else is on board?" I asked. She nodded.

"Okay! Lemme go change!"

I ran to Bunker 9 where I had a pair of clothes hidden away.

Rachel's POV

"Okay, okay. Charlotte's coming!" Jason whispered. I sat down on my stool and acted like when I gave out random poems/prophecies?

"Charlotte come on! The Oracle could be coming soon!" Piper hurried Charlotte. "Okay! Okay! I'm coming!" Charlotte sighed. She walked towards me, everyone stepping back.

A girl and a boy
Hardships they have gone through
Together they create something
Not even gods can.

Love

Stronger than anything known to man
He's asking for her hand
Hoping she'll say yes
And asking his request

He kneels down
Saying everything without looking down
How much he loves her
And how much he appreciates her
He looks at the girl, daughter of the sea
And says

Third Person POV

"Will you marry me?" Leo, who was kneeling down behind her in a nice suit, smiled at her. Charlotte turned around a looked down at Leo, covering her mouth. The Aphrodite girls squealing silently, in the crowd.

"Leo..." she said softly.

"Charlotte Jackson, I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you," Leo smiled at her. She stayed silent.

"Leo, I..."

To Be Continued...

Just kidding! I got you guys good, didn't I?

"Leo! Of course I'll marry you! Only an idiot would deny you!" she smiled and laughed. Leo stood up and slipped the ring on her finger. He picked her up, hugging her, and spun around. He placed her down and kissed her softly. She chuckled and kissed him back.

"I love you," she smiled, whispering softly. "I love you too, Jackson," Leo chuckled. Charlotte gasped playfully. "Not even my proper name. How rude," she acted. They both burst out laughing.

That night, Leo got a special treat.
;)

Blue cookies!! XP

Hah! Got ya! I'm so sad that this story is coming to an end! T-T
I can't express how much I appreciate you guys. I've been really depressed, stressed, and easy angered for the past two weeks or so, but looking at people who actually stick around and read this trash makes it better! Thank you!

Cya guys later!